So I read your post over on the other site and the eccie ****** thread nazi mod Dj8 gave me points for going off topic. It seems that letting people know that there are sites better suited to making the hobby as safe and easy as possible will no longer be tolerated.

I dont get bullshit like that personally. For me its all about making finding ******s as safe and easy as possible. I could care less what site gets the job done.

Is it just me or does not having ads really fuck up the entire idea of a ****** board? I go to these sites to see who is where what they charge and to see what they look like. Its not about anything else for me.

Oh well Dj8 has always had it in for me since he got RL's job. I guess he doesnt like me for some reason or the other. I have no idea what I ever did the guy but I am an asshole on the regular so I am sure he has his reasons. Its funny though in ten years I have been on eccie I never was banned not one time or issued points ever but since he took on his mod job I have been banned more times than I can count and giving more points and warnings than I care to think about. Thats why I feel like it must be personal. Dj if your over here lighten up man.