Having been in the hobby less than a year, there are still things I'm learning. Maybe some feedback here would help on at least one thing though.

One thing that's pretty much constant from one provider to another, and one site to another, is a common requirement not to discuss details prior to the session. On a couple of occasions, that has caused some minor friction when I've brought up services once we've met, only to be told that it should be mentioned when making the appointment. While there's never been a big problem, these two requirements conflict, and sometimes it's not as pleasant as it should be. I will never intentionally offend any provider, and support them 100% in their profession. Even when bringing up potential services, I don't do so in a rude or condescending way. Thinking that it may just be a concern about inappropriate text messages, I've occasionally brought up details through PM on the website (either on OH2 or P411). In most cases this has been fine, but again, there are times it seems to be an issue then too, the problem remains.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

I think that any ladies on here who have spent time with me will vouch for the fact that I haven't behaved in any inappropriate way, btw.

Thanks all.