Companion's Handle: Summer
Date of Visit: July 24. 2018. Noonish
Preferred Method of Contact: Catch her if you can.
Phone Number: No. She gave it to me but I actually lost it.
Email Address: Nope
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Nope
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Went to no tell hotel my expense
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Sure
Activities: CBJ, CFS That's all
Scheduled Length of Visit: 20 minutes. That is her limit for the price
Donation: $100 plus room. $27
Approximate age of Companion: 23
Hair Color and Length: Blonde ish
Smoking Status: Probably but not in front of me.
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed. Puerto Rican and white
Companion Description: Short, 5'1" , nice ass, some mommy damage, streaky blonde hair, small boobs. ( wouldn't take bra off) So probably A+ , pretty face. Teeth nothing to be proud of. Chunky legs, some tats.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Not really. You know what you are dealing with with most SW
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Only if you want o fuck a smallish pretty gal with limited IOP. But tight pussy

Public comments:
Watched her for a couple of days and was always the next guy up as she was being picked up constantly. Don't dally if you want her. Pretty, short gal with nice ass and limited tits but never got to see them. Said she is here this week from California and comes here about once a month, but I haven't seen her before. She has some mommy damage but said she has two kids both From-C Sections . Pussy was tight ,but therein lies the problem. She said it hurt her to fuck and while we did, she did not appear to like it much. I wouldn't do her again, but she was good enough for once as she was decent looking. (About 6-7). Everyone has their own tastes and what they are looking for. Her CBJ was good but wouldn't do BBBJ . Kind of a clock watcher as she said she allows 15 minutes for the event. We went 20 but I think if you want more time it will cost you.
Over all it was just a so-so time and I won't go again.
BTW, she has always been wearing short red dresses, when I have seen her.
I must be behind the times as the motel charged me $27 and it used to be $17 During the day.
The total of $127 was too much for this visit.