Activities: DTO, CBJ, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: $1/2
Approximate age of Companion: 40
Hair Color and Length: black with highlights
Smoking Status: no smoking
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: SCALE OF 1 TO 10

FACE: She has a pretty over all face, but she is on the older side. Strong jawline, because she is quite muscular: 7.7

BREASTS: I'm not a fan on these. They are fake and look like softballs behind stretch out skin. Medium sized dark brownish almost black areolas, medium sized nipples. I really just ignore these: 3.5

LEGS: Quite nice and very muscular. Great proportions with light olive skin complexion. She does lift weights, so she has a good amount of muscularity: 8.2

STOMACH: Very flat and kind of muscular. There is definitely some definition, but you can't see any six pack definition. However, there is stretch marks from having kids: 6.9

BUTT: It is definitely a nice size. The butt crack is short and there is a little odd indention on the top portion of it. But it is definitely on the hard and muscular side: 7.4

PRIVATE AREA: Completely shaved with a five o'clock shadow. Has darker skin around that area. Reasonably good fit and does of course get wet, because she does orgasm pretty easily. She gets a much higher score because of this: 7.5

TOTAL SCORE: 6.9
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes, but not for her current pricing

Public comments:
I have seen Ericka a hand full of times, so I will describe the very last time I saw her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.