So anyway, I was planning on going into work late (I work nights.) Well, the plans fell through.

AWESOME!!! I’m already supposed to be three hours late and the old Battle Axe thinks I’m heading to work instead!!! I also just happen to have some cash!!! (Been hard to come by with the SO keeping an eagle eye on my accounts lately.) A perfect storm! A window of opportunity and cash!!!
What can go wrong? Right?

Well, being as this is me we’re talking about, of course I didn’t get laid. Texted a couple of my BP era regulars. No replies. Who knows if they are even still working?!? Been hard to get cash because of the SO, so I haven’t called them since the BP shutdown.

THIS is what sucks ass about BP being gone. In the past, I knew when these chicks were available because of a recent ad being posted. Now I could be texting them while they are having a family dinner, going to the store, taking a shit, swallowing cum, who knows?!?

Of course, I never got a reply. Now I am at work, frustrated, with a pocket full of cash, and shaved balls. Sigh. Guess I have a date with hand lotion tomorrow morning...again.

For me, BP being gone is far worse than ECCIE going down. In this shit town (Houma,) BP was the main source! ARGHHH!!!

Anyway, just releasing some steam, instead of releasing a load.

Have a good night!!!

E30498AF-F736-4360-AA8B-09E971ACB9D6.jpeg