1. Contacted a girl there. Early thirties, white, blonde, big and tall, which I like. Did a meet and greet and she said she needed 3K and she wanted to have it before anything can happen. LOL. I said thank you. We kept texting and eventually she said she could do a bj with swallow for 200. I'll think about it. I would normally have it for 100 only.

2. Connected to another girl from secret benefits. Mixed raced. Pics look really good with full boobs. However, when I wanted to meet and greet, she didn't want to. Instead, she wanted me to showup at her place to go straight to the business. I was hesitant and she said I was chicken. Yes, I am. LOL.

3. Another one from there, mixed raced, slim build with athletic ass. One thing I didn't like was she was a little bit too small frame. Meet and greet and agreed to meet at her place tobang for 200. However, I was busy and was traveling, sowhen she texted me, I could respond in a timely manner. Later on, when I got back in town, i contacted her and she said I missed the train. LOL.