I been getting the text for years. Some of them are funny. Usually the text are cookie cutter. I've had a couple of them try to get a actual appointment and something seemed off. Always listen to your gut instinct. But for the most part, they are the same lame text. Goes something like this:

Do you got folks?
Are you happy in your Situation?
Come join a winning team.
You got the beauty, I got the vrains, we could build a empire.

And many more lol.

So as it has changed since the internet making these lazy pos more lazy. Use to have to go out and get girls to work, but a simple text, and down through hundreds pf ads a day. I wonder does it work? I say yes, I'll explain why.

Imagine now a days the use of a man for a working girl, a man who doesn't work. They are basically *ahem, substance providers". Also I think we all question our worth as providers, some more depending on their real life situation and day to day lives. Some ladies have lost everything for whatever reasons. Everyone's life is different and blessed be the ones with loving families. Not all of us have that support so we numb it with a substance and a low life to have it ready.

I'm thinking it's a timing issue. Imagine her fighting with her current, and boom she gets a text. Welp, there is her way to replace the current one.

I'm not sure how well the text works, I assume date a client but really if a woman is a provider she has to lower her standards or stop working. We have so little luck while being providers, I'm just wondering the mindset of the texting pimp, and the lonely woman who is down and vulnerable.

I am not shooting shots at women of the industry at all, I use to be co dependant and refuse to date till it's my time. Because I know for a fact so many of these beautiful ladies deserve so much. Myself included.

Oh and then after i got a pimp text i ignored, I got a text for qv. I responded. Told him he was broke trying to woo someone for so little. His response was that he needed to test the product. Ummm sir, I'm a person and not a product.

I found this hilarious but it's sad at the same time. Everyone have a wonderful Monday.