Companion's Handle: Angelina
Date of Visit: 12.18.2023
Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
Phone Number: 425 866 4740
Email Address: Vorobevaandgelina20@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...A%26%2310071%3
City, State: Dallas, Tx
Location: I guess downtown Dallas, I dont really know dallas all that well
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Barely.
Activities: Massage, CBJ, Doggy, CG, Modeling.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: 400
Approximate age of Companion: 27
Hair Color and Length: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Could not tell.
Ethnic/Racial background: Russian
Companion Description: Exactly like her pics, Flawless body, Amazing DD cup breasts. Not a tattoo on her and tall for a lady. Shes a Model
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? neither
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes.

Public comments:
Was looking around for a x-mass gift to my self. Can it get better then a Model? When I spotted her welcome wagon post I was quick to get a log in for TNA, and TNA speaks of this woman as the perfect woman, I could not find a bad work spoken about this lady other then maybe she might be hard to schdule with from time to time. I was quick to book in advanced.

She looked exactly like her pics, Just wow. She asked that I shower, which i knew about going in. After a quick shower, started talking, She wants to give me a massage. Did not even see any note of a massage on TNA, but how could i turn down such a offer from a living goddess. The massage was okay, We did talk a bit about her. She asked about me. You know the normal chit chat.

Right before things got serious she did spray down a select part of me with some kind of cleaning spray. I knew about this ahead, No problem.

CBJ, followed by FS.

I asked her to model for me and she did find a lacy number which she did model for me, and then another outfit.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.