Howdy friends!

My name is Bella, and I'm so excited to meet everyone. I am in my senior year in highschool, and despite being fairly innocent, I definitely have a slutty side. I can be a little socially awkward and nervous at first, but I warm up after a meet or two. I have a few fun quirks and fetishes to learn as you get to know me. I like BDSM and the kink scene as a whole.

Body type: I am 105lbs, and 5ft tall. I have 32D cups, dirty blond hair, one nipple pierced, and a small tattoo on my ankle.

I offer almost all of the standard services, as well as almost all niche fetishes. (I actually really like to cater to fetishes). I also love to French kiss and cuddle. The only thing I will not compromise on for any price is protection, with the only exception being oral. My donation is 400/HR when I am hosting Incall, and 300/HR when I see you for Outcall. I am currently not taking HH appointments for scheduling reasons.

Outside of hobbying I enjoy the rain, seeing cute dogs in my day to day life, making art, and taking naps.
I was sick for a while and so if I ignored you, I am sincerely sorry. Please reach out to me again and we can chat.

Here are my recent photos!
If the link does not work, just shoot me a text!
It is also the best way to reach me for appointments.

682-563-4889

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/farflungwarpeddragon