Thread: * * * * Austin Skye: Skye High Fun with Austin Skye! w/ Pics!!! * * * *

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

* * * * Austin Skye: Skye High Fun with Austin Skye! w/ Pics!!! * * * *

Companion's Handle: * * * * Austin Skye of AoA
    Date of Visit: October 20, 2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text then PM on OH2 or PacePro. Contact on P411
    Phone Number: 512-333-2853
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-me-down-day!; https://preferred411.com/P391083
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DATY, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, Titty f&cking, Russian, SS, DFK, DFK and more DFK, pink nipple sucking, dancing, Greek, multiple positions GFE/PSE... f&cked in the bedroom, living room and kitchen...
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: $400 + PSE + Greek
    Approximate age of Companion: 32
    Hair Color and Length: Bright red to past her shoulders. She has a cute light red landing strip so I assume she's a redhead.
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'8" and 145 lbs(?), good size tits with pink nips, large ass, cute face, great kisser. She's all-natural with a number of tattoos (see pics). She has a piercings/posts in her belly button, her lower stomach and just above her clit (see pics)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I’ve had my eye on Skye for a while now. I contacted Pearl and we found a time where our schedules matched up. The appointment happened on-time which has been my experience with AoA. Pearl has good TCB.

Walked in the door and Skye greeted me cheerfully and led me to the bedroom. We quickly started with some DFK. She’s actually a bit taller than me and I had to reach up slightly to initiate the make-out session.

This was to a great lead-in to an action filled session including all of the activities listed above.

Her ad pics gave me the impression of a bad ass bitch, but I'd characterize her more as a very sweet and outgoing person

Skye is a fun girl with a great attitude... she’s a real fuck doll for sure...

We went through the activities listed above… we went over a little bit on time…

I had Skye High Fun with Austin Skye!!!

I’m thinking of trying some of the Latinas on the AoA Roster next!

A’Man

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Anandaman; 10-24-2023 at 07:50 PM.