Thread: For The Love of All That’s Holy…Gossips Are Unattractive!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Nikki Famme's Avatar

For The Love of All That’s Holy…Gossips Are Unattractive!

White knights have been coming to me with gossip about a few things I supposedly did wrong my first week. Frankly, unless it’s constructive criticism I don’t care to hear it. If you come to me with gossip about myself or anyone else (screening for safety concerns is different), I don’t want to hear it! If I made mistakes my first week back, then anyone with an issue should address it with me so that I can make it right asap. I’ve been around many years and have worked my ass off to please and cater to all my hobby friends and boyfriends! I’ve never had a single me negative review dating back to aspd days. I don’t know of many if any can actually say that! Whatever hiccups there may have been my first week, have been ironed out and I’m on top of my game as usual.

I hope everyone has a great day and has a ton of earth shattering orgasms, everyone is safe and having a great time! Life is too short any bs!
    Last edited by Nikki Famme; 09-30-2023 at 04:14 AM.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e-Infamous-One My review history!!
    Twitter @nikkifamme512
    Incall: NE near 290 & expo center
    Outcall: Austin & travel
    Email pussymafia512@protonmail.com
    Must be respectful, discerning & discrete
    New Pix & FaceTime live private solo & partner videos by request for sale! GFE.FBSM.PSE.BDSM
    No bbfs, Greek or tuya
    400/hr 420/hr.5 600/2hr