Companion's Handle: NikkiNicole
Date of Visit: 10/26/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: Will Provide
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?142798-NikkiNicole
City, State: Temple, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, BBJ, CFS, CG, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 Min
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Black and short
Smoking Status: Unk
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Very sexy with great legs, ass and perfect natural c cups.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Easy set up with Nikki first through PM and then text. She's actually living with Strawberry Chaos right now. So I felt at ease heading to see her. Showed up and she took me to her temporary room and we got comfy. She is a very sexy woman and looks even better in person. We got undressed and started with some LFK. I had a blast with her and another as well. The rest is to be seen in the other section... I can't wait until her and Strawberry start doing doubles soon. Go see this sexy woman!!
Started off with LFK and then I moved to her neck, which she really seemed to enjoy. She was straddling my leg and I could feel her pussy lips rubbing me as she lightly bucked back and forth. I moved to her beautiful C cups and sucked on those perfect nipples, which she definitely loved. After a few mins she got between my legs and took me in her mouth giving me a soft, wet BBJ. It was wonderful. A few mins of this and she wanted it inside her. She offered my her greek and I took her up on it for my very first experience in Greece. It was everything I thought it would be. After a bit of that she rode my cock til I exploded, with her cumming in between a couple times. I definitely loved it. She's rooming with SC right now and they are discussing doing doubles soon. Give this sweet woman a try. She's awesome.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.