Companion's Handle: Bailey Madison
Date of Visit: 4-14-2018
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: after screening
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?26856-bailyMadison
City, State: Temple, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo while spooning, LFK, DATY, bbbj, CFS-CG, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: $280
Approximate age of Companion: Young to mid 20's
Hair Color and Length: Black, straight, long in ponytail
Smoking Status: Does not smoke as far as I could tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Romanian
Companion Description: Very short. Maybe 5ft....maybe, has a latina look with her complexion and build....she is an ass mans dream, round and slightly more than her height would dictate but its solid, I literally threw a quarter at it and 5 nickles bounced back. Nice naturals too, maybe a big C cup or small D cup, slight mommy damage but not too bad. Has a little ink but its tastefull in placement as well as artistically.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absolutely. This visit was nearly 2 weeks in the making
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Met Bailey at a local social, after a little chitchat she spent the rest of the night being social, but when our eyes met throughout the night she spoke to me with them....beware these eyes gentleman She will seduce you with them.lol We had made a appointment but RW obligations forced a reschedule. We were both a little nervous being our first visit without a crowd of distractions.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.