Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: D&T Spa, D&T Spa Summer & multiple others
Date of Visit: 03/21/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: Called ahead for appointment
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Austin, Tx
Type of Visit: Spa Visit
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Massage + L1
Length of Visit: 40 mins
Donation: 55 at door +120 tip
Approximate age of Companion: mid 30s
Hair Color and Length:
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Slim
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Doesnt meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
I am a newbie to this and this was my first time ever getting a massage. I went in the door, did not have to wait at all. Summer took me straight to the room and told me to take off clothes and lie down, which I did. She came back in a couple of minutes, asked how soft or hard I wanted the massage and then she got to work. She flipped me (in first 10 mins), saw my thing, started stroking it - we made an arrangement and she did L1. She said she'd go clean up and come back to finish up my massage. I lay there for 5 mins and this other lady shows up, dressed in a t-shirt, jeans & white sneakers and said Summer is taking a shower so I will do your massage. I agreed, I lay on my stomach, and then she started massaging me, in a couple of minutes another lady came in, started talking to the 1st lady and then they both started massaging me ( I could feel two hands on my upper body and two on my legs). I heard the door open again and another lady (while I was laying on my back butt naked and couldnt tell who was in the room) walks in starts talking to the other two in Chinese (I understand a little) while atleast 5 hands were on my body. In between there conversation, I would hear...ooo baby you like this.. and I would say.. yeah... :/ That little meeting lasted about 3-4 minutes, in the end there was one lady left, at that point I had no idea who was massaging me. I realized it was Summer (she did not look she had taken a shower) but she did massage me for full 30-35 mins.