Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, HJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $60 hr + $60 tip
Approximate age of Companion: 40s
Hair Color and Length: Black, medium length
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Again
Companion Description: Middle aged Asian lady with wonderful breasts.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I recently moved back to El Paso and this city has become the hardest place to get a decent bbbj since the pandemic. You either need to over pay at a strip club in the outskirts of town or log on to STG to contact a 80 year old then question your life choices afterwards. This is why I am thankful for Ping. Her AMP is not the best one I have ever been but it does provide a service that is not rushed or pushy at all. She has no advertisement on the sketchy websites and all her contacts are from word of mouth and review boards. You can only contact her via the text.

I texted her on the morning looking for an appointment. She responded that I could come now but she had one immediately afterwards so she said some later so I give you an unrushed experience. Grade A customer service. I get to my appointment, we talked for a moment, washed my hands, and then went to the room with the table. She wears a black scrub with a girdle and skirt for groping. Her massages are not completely professional grade but she does feel your problem areas and works on them. My upper back was so thigh that she focused on loosing the knots by getting on the table using her body weight for added pressure.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.