Thread: Ida Wow

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyintexas View Post
    I am not familiar with all the legalities involved with solicitation but what would it matter if LE was watching or filming outside of a facility when they do not have eyes and ears inside? Is the concern the girls are trying to entrap you or that LE is filming and monitoring inside as well? If that is the case, wouldn’t just laying the tip down on the table at the beginning of the session be the best option? Maybe state something like “This is for you, I just want to make sure I get a real good rub! Just trying to figure out the best strategy to go about this to avoid any LE encounter. I would appreciate some suggestions. Thanks!
    Basics of the law:
    1. Any kind of touching of another persons private parts (including breasts), with the intent to arouse, for $, is a felony.
    2. Making an offer to do #1 above is a felony.
    3. Paying $ to have 2 people touch each other as in #1 above, but not touch you...and you don't touch them....is the same crime.
    4. Courts have already ruled plenty times in the past, receiving #1 above, even if you were sneeky and didn't do #2, still violates both 1 and 2. So within the spa context, courts have already ruled against people who claimed they paid for a massage and the rest was consentual. Your payment for massage covers all activities whie in your session.

This is why I give massage and ask to watch them play for me. When I massage, I don't touch private parts, but get my hands and eyes on a (hopefully) lovely lady. By watching them play, no one touched another person's private parts. They only touched themselves which isn't mentioned in the law.

As for LE, we're discussing filming inside the spa. What rules govern how LE can film as part of any investigation? Also, can LE ethically allow a spa lady to keep working with her body as an informant for them? I think it's obvious if the woman was an undercover cop, you would never get any service. No lady cop would use her body that way for any kind of undercover work. The bust would be for solicitation.

I do know LE renting store fronts and advertising as a Spa is on the rise. I've read about it in AZ and north east Texas. But even those are no service, bust you in the room for solicitation, type stings. If you get any kind of service at all you're not likely to be busted that moment. But if LE cameras are legal inside and they can build a case with video evidence and bust you later? That's the question.

In Waco, 2018 or so, the cops didn't have cameras in the shop. But they busted one where the spa mamasan recorded her ladies to keep an eye on them. The cops seized the video footage and started rounding up the customers after.

So far, every spa bust I've heard about in Texas has only been cops who go undercover and then bust the workers. I haven't read about hobbyists getting busted at Spas unless LE rented a space and set up a fake spa. But with the new laws??? Who knows what's next.
    Last edited by Mr. Captain; 01-26-2022 at 10:01 PM.