Companion's Handle: Breanna Ford
Date of Visit: 12/10/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...8-Breanna-Ford
City, State: Beaumont, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, MPCFS. Some are YMMV, luckily I've seen here multiple times and have good chemistry
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 25+/-
Hair Color and Length: Black and mid back but had it up this time
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Agrican American
Companion Description: Tiny, petite, gorgeous ebony with a great body/ass and incredible natural tits that are big for her size and the envy of anyone.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
I've seen Breanna on numerous occassions and several already in 2022 and she is Top 5 material and working on ATF. She is super fun has a great attitude everytime I've been with her and like wine only getting better with time and more dates.

Trying to get Breanna back to Beaumont so I decided to review the time she stopped by last month. She said Lake Charles was really good but not much going on in Beaumont. So guys please reply to this review so I can let her know of the interest or send her a PM. She seems willing to return and things are pretty slim and grim from what I see.

She arrived and we immediately embraced and started with some DFK. Wow! I stepped back to take it all in and she disrobed to a crazy one shoulder garment that I later found out had a snap crotch. I had her get me comfortable which I love after which she dropped to her knees and

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.