Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Massage
Scheduled Length of Visit: Originally 1 hr. but changed to 30 mins
Donation: $140
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic / Middle Eastern
Companion Description: No personality, rushed service, bait and switch, upsold me
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way below expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell no

Public comments:
Reached out to this massage therapist on rub ratings. Before meeting, explicitly asked if the pictures were 100% real, she confirmed they were. I asked for facetime verification and she declined. I still made the trip, she met me in the apartment's lobby and I immediately noticed that she was 100% not the person depicted in the ad's pictures. I still followed her up to her apartment. The massage was the absolute worst massage I ever received and was rushed. Even though disappointed with being catfished, I still asked to massage her. She then upsold me by another $60, only removing her top and refusing to let me massage her front. I inquired about a happy ending after massaging her and she told me it would be an additional $200...an insane total amount through all my hobbying for just a massage. I declined, and proceeded to call her out on posting a fake ad / pics..to which she replied "No, Emily's pictures are real, she just wasn't available today". Wtf?? Total bait and switch / catfish..and yes I know, I should have turned right around once I first saw her. To anyone who see's her ad, this person is a total waste of time.