Agreed. Only the hottest women with outstanding reviews will get me to come off 3 bills the same goes for 98% of the other dawgs I know. 3 an hour is steep and there have been very few times I have left after spending that and thought it was worth it. 2 bills is fair imho and if I want to spend an hour with a lady I wont think twice about paying that nor will the vast majority of dawgs I know. I seldom ever want to do hours anymore now that I am old. An hour isnt enough time for me to get two anymore I really need an hour and a half to guarantee two in my advanced age. So I prefer qv or hh visits myself. Even a hh is a waste of time for me as I would have had to get off twice already earlier in the day to make use of the full hh. Normally if a provider is even the least bit attractive if it takes me ten minuets to finish it took me a long time. I am the stereotypical 5 minuet wonder. I prefer to get in and out as fast as possible anyways. The less time I have to spend with a lady I hardly know and have no idea what she might have in her room or who might show up out the blue while I am there the better. I would say 90 percent of the time I am gone in less than 15 minuets from the moment I arrive to when I am walking out the door. Thats just not worth a ton of money imho. I am good with a lady wanting to be fairly compensated for her time but 3 bills for 5 minuets of actual activity from me is out of the question and honestly thats all I want or need. If I am being forced to pay for an hour I am still only getting those few minuets of activity and the rest will be me sitting there wishing I hadnt wasted so much money. Thats why I never book more than a hh and havent in years unless its a multi hour where I know I will have enough time to rest so a second is on the table.
Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
6 hundo an hr?! Damn. I guess if you're that guy willing to pay that much. Me $$$ is only for the really cool providers, $$ is my norm but with everything going up, why not providers fees.