Companion's Handle: Heidi
Date of Visit: 8/10/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...t/743086986862
City, State: Tyler, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Cbj,doggy,missionary
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation: 150
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s to early 30s
Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde. Average length
Smoking Status: Yes but not an issue
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Very girl next door attitude, good D cup boobs and nice round ass. I think she has a couple of tattoos
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Just about met but still fun
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Very much so.

Public comments:
Okay so I've seen her for a good 2 years now. And she's great I think you should go see her, because not only is she one of the more consistent girls in Tyler. She makes you feel settled and has that peppy girl next door energy. My gripe is that she doesn't really like it rough, like you can't really like hit from the back without her telling ya to calm down a bit. She can't do CG because she had surgery and her leg hurts when she does. Also if you take a while to release she kinda gets a little crabby. Even if u pay for the hour. She likes to take it at a nice reasonable pace, now there's no problem with that (I've come to terms that I'm just not compatiblewith her anymore). I'm just putting it out there if u like ur girls a little more wild to say the least she's not up for it. I really do think you should go see if u are a first timer or just wanna have a relaxing time. She's great. CBJ is pretty decent too. Go give her a call.