Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
CP, I think you have a full understanding of the challenges we face in many cities and how the DFW gentlemen fail to understand how they have it made in their hobby meca called DFW.
Doc,
Brother I was spoiled in DFW. Those ladies are hard workers and reasonable on the price ( well some are) but there was plenty of choices. All flavors!! Any scratch you had, DFW could itch it. I was able to hobby at least 8 times a month or more and wasn’t having to take a loan out to finance the fun. I will say it was starting to get a little crazy with prices but there were still solid ladies with reasonable price to find.

But in east texas, it’s fucking bone dry. I get an itch, and I can’t scratch it when I want. I have seen a couple ladies post that they come here from time to time, and that’s cool, but when jr pops up, I’m looking to scratch that itch within an hour or two, not days or weeks. And the ones that advertise here everyday, either rob you, don’t provide for what they say they do, or don’t answer for a day then want to text next day, “hey”. Well that just doesn’t cut it for me. I will drive to Dallas.

Or even worse, I might have to get a girl friend….. oh the horror……. My money won’t be mine anymore, I will have to say “yes dear” to everything… no more blowjobs, and missionary only sex…. OH HEEELLLLLL NAAWWWW!!!! I’ll drive to Dallas!!!!!