DON'T FORGET A HEADLINE: TxNikki Awesome in Amarillo-again!

Companion's Handle: TxNikki

Date of Visit: 5/28/21

Preferred Method of Contact: Text, or send PM on site

Phone Number: 806-337-0660

Email Address: Sweettxbaby13@gmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/attachment...1&d=1571909375

City, State: Amarillo, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: LFK,DFK,BBBJX4, DATY, DATO, CG, FIV, K9, CUDDLING, CONVO

Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes

Donation: $$$$$.25 plus tip-my choice

Approximate age of Companion: 40s

Hair Color and Length: Blonde with darker highlights, shoulder length

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: White

Companion Description: Nikki is a short sexy lady! She has an amazing ass just the right size to fill both hands when she’s kissing you, and a sight to behold in K9! Her tits may be enhanced-at least that's the rumor, but they are the perfect size for her small frame. And I've seen her several times now and her make-up and hair are always done to perfection! She is a beautiful lady that would definitely cause heads to turn anywhere in public. Gorgeous smile and personality!

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeded!

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!

Public comments: I've seen Nikki a couple times before and when I saw she was coming to Amarillo doing doubles with Versace I texted her to see if she had time for a single-I'm an older guy and I barely survive an hour with just Nikki so doubles are out of the question-lol. But feeling adventurous I asked for a 90 minute session this time so am writing this review as I recover-lol.

The rest of the story:

use these commands to hide the ROS (delete the spaces inside the brackets)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.