I have been living here for three years without incidence. Last week a customer accidentally went to the wrong house, knocked on one of my neighbor's doors, and told her he was there for a massage. My neighbor said that she doesn't give massages. He went to his car, called me to confirm the address, and came to my house. The neighbor watched where he went, and I let him in. She told my other neighbors that I do massage here. They all started keeping an eye on my house. I have a handy man who is 70 years old, and drives a horrible old clunker, but he is a great handy man. My neighbors apparently do not like the looks of him. They have told the home owners association that lurid looking men have been seen going to my house, and I am running a massage business out of my home. The HOA has told my landlord that I am in violation of the by-laws. The landlord has told me I can't do massages at home any more, and they are going to make a really big deal out of this, if I do. I have a year left on my lease. The neighbors are keeping their window shades open, watching my house. Rent is due in a week. I need money and I am afraid to work at home. This is such a bummer.