Total Paid: $140
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? ehh...so so
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, shoulder length
Race: caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: yes, noticable
Smoking Status: yes
Where did you hear about this provider: BP
Provider`s Body: Man-mades, body was toned and tan for a 50-something year old, but she was obviously not a spring chicken
What was the Provider's Attitude like? pleasant, business-like at first, but warmed up
Comments: I had seen many ISO's regarding this woman and no answers, so decided to take the plunge. Scheduling was pretty easy to do and I met her at her incall off of I-10 in a gated appartment complex. Standard 2-call system, and when I got to the door I was greeted by a well-dressed woman. Now I wouldn't say that her pics on her ad are misleading, but she is definitely on the dark side of her 50s. That being said, she has a nice set of man-mades and she is trim, but age and a lifetime of tanning has taken it's toll on her skin a bit.

I justed into the shower and chatted while she stripped down to a thong, and when I came out she had a towel on the bed. I laid down and she started the massage, which honestly was her rubbing a bunch of lotion around with her hands, and later her breasts. Tons of attention to the good areas, and after 15-20 minutes she asked me if I would turn over. Now here is where I think there might be some YMMV, and to caveat I'm in my late 30s and am in good shape. I offered to give her a massage, and she agreed. I started with her on her stomach and after a few minutes started some southern exploration, coupled with some light kissing on her back and shoulders. She was really getting into it and came pretty hard. There was a lot of simulated FS from behind and I was definitely the one being more careful about insertion. Downside was that I could tell that dining at the Y would not have been a pleasant experience for me due to her hygene. After she came she flipped over and began a vigorous bbbj which ended with CIM.

Ended with another shower to get the perfume and oil off of me, and left with a hug and a kiss. I gave her a yes recommendation because the pictures are of her and the overall service level was high. I can't swear that the bbbj is always on the menu, and I don't know that I will be back to find out, given the talent out there today at the same price.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes