So I reached out to this new girl to see what her rates were because she doesn't post and she came out with some ridiculous rates I told her I was not interested and said bye and all the sudden she comes back and says all the girls on our home or nasty infected and nasty said I was and go deal with these nasty girls and then she I respond back she insults me we go back and forth then she sent me a screenshot of the powder room which I don't think she's supposed to do can't trust that girl and that she threatens to tell the community that I brought a gun and try to rob her I never seen this one I've got good reviews I have great standing never had an issue and this new one comes around thinking if we don't pay her rate she's going to threaten I can just imagine people who have seen her and they realize that she's crazy and I'm sure she's the kind that will cash in dash or get her pimp to do something and I'm not sure if that's the one who's on the phone it was her pimp and not her so I don't know everyone be carfeful about this one be cautious.