Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: In Case of Blackout on Jan 1st?

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I think, prices for "Little Black Book" should go up!
    Nothing better, than pen and paper, to help the fading memory, especially when internet accessibility is limited.
    But, please, write the names and email addresses in that book coded, like the "love notes" in High School.

Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Ditto
    Save providers and clients info in a secure discrete place
    I am
    480-204-5151 harleydee69@gmail.com
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Retired Companion
    It is the (potential) CIVIL liabilities attached to the new legislation that have webmasters, servers, web sites 3rd party applications, etc owners running for the hills. Because it is RETROACTIVE, the possibility of being sued into submission is very real, and very dangerous. Civil lawsuits + class/collective action = heavy monetary payouts.

Criminal liability is also a factor, though, one less feared than that impending doom of settlement checks and years of litigation (which also carries a hefty price tag for legal fees.)

Speculate however you wish, but in the meantime, PREPARE. Get contact info. Solidify your current references. Ladies, if the hobby is your sole means of income, I strongly advise you to be thinking of Plan B- at the very least, have SOME OTHER WAY TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME.

There are several relatively inexpensive certifications you can obtain, quickly and easily. I have prepared a list of them, and anyone interested may PM me.

Best of luck to all

Regards
    SS
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 12-17-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I think, prices for "Little Black Book" should go up!
    Nothing better, than pen and paper, to help the fading memory, especially when internet accessibility is limited.
    But, please, write the names and email addresses in that book coded, like the "love notes" in High School.

Since 1999 I have maintained a spreadsheet (pardon the pun) of both those I have seen and those on my "to do" list. It's password protected and backed up nightly. (Yes... you're on it. LOL) It also contains notes about the lady to help joggle my memory (if needed). The notes section is currently empty on you, Alex. We need to fix that!
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    I have about 12 girls I have connections with and help with their schedules including my own schedule - please save my email sweetsugarcookies@protonmail.com

My phone number (if you have it) will stay the same for contacting me as well

(Ps my phone number is very private )
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Just cruising through for a bit to gather any new info and let folks know that when aspd was hacked several times during its decade, and later died, there were those of us who had harvested, archived and protected more than enough data to enable new boards to "come alive" ....

In fact, oh2 is one of several, including eccie, which unfortunately at the moment is dark (but not "dark web" far as I know).

So my advice during these uncertain times is to be

-- practical
    -- safe
    -- far sighted

And, tell the "Chicken Littles" out there that the sky stopped falling years ago!

And for those who don't see my signature due to a mobile browser:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?78571-
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    Keep my number and email everyone
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Verified Hobbyist BCD Romantico's Avatar
    Ladies, please PM me for my contact info.
    El Latino Romántico

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

IMO, the biggest threat from SESTO is government overreach. The government is like a mouse...if you give it a cookie, it's gonna want a glass of milk. No bureaucrat can turn down power, and a bill like SESTO is open to interpretation, and thus, abuse. Your website facilitates Pay for Play, pimps and sex traffickers use websites like yours to ply their trade, so we're going to arrest you and shut you down. We can pontificate about how much SESTO will do to help victims of sex trafficking, but we should never forget the words of Justice Louis Brandeis, "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

That said, you can't censor the interwebs. Oh, you can censor the big media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and even Google. But modern cryptography remains proof against government encroachment. How many times has the US tried to shut down The Pirate Bay? Australia recently passed a law mandating that communication application providers give the Australian government access to their users' messages. Signal told them to go fuck themselves.

If this site goes down, it can always be resurrected in an onion service and accessible via TOR. Or another will pop up. That's the beauty of the free market system: there will always be a demand for a way to connect providers and clients. If no supply exists, the market will create one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Adding my info here just in case...

bigdontx@protonmail.com
    512-956-6616

Ladies, please add to your lists.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    My info is as follows:
    DragonEquis@protonmail.com
    512-710-6440

Should you desire please add me to your lists.
    Cheers
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by snarl View Post
    IMO, the biggest threat from SESTO is government overreach. The government is like a mouse...if you give it a cookie, it's gonna want a glass of milk. No bureaucrat can turn down power, and a bill like SESTO is open to interpretation, and thus, abuse. Your website facilitates Pay for Play, pimps and sex traffickers use websites like yours to ply their trade, so we're going to arrest you and shut you down. We can pontificate about how much SESTO will do to help victims of sex trafficking, but we should never forget the words of Justice Louis Brandeis, "Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

That said, you can't censor the interwebs. Oh, you can censor the big media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and even Google. But modern cryptography remains proof against government encroachment. How many times has the US tried to shut down The Pirate Bay? Australia recently passed a law mandating that communication application providers give the Australian government access to their users' messages. Signal told them to go fuck themselves.

If this site goes down, it can always be resurrected in an onion service and accessible via TOR. Or another will pop up. That's the beauty of the free market system: there will always be a demand for a way to connect providers and clients. If no supply exists, the market will create one.
    Well said.

The oldest profession will always find a way to survive.

Verified Companion Companion CynSweet's Avatar
    Incall Near Zilker Park Area - Private, Residential

Thanks a million and hello!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Well said.

The oldest profession will always find a way to survive.
    This has been a very enlightening thread, thank you all. I haven't been very active on OH2, honestly, because I have no idea how to navigate on here. I'm working it out, though. Thank you all for the info and I would love to stay in touch. I'm going to be updating my profile today, though my contact info will remain the same. I hope to hear from you all, and thanks again for being a strong community. I enjoy what I do, but I never realized what a tight knit community it would bring.

Stay safe out there and best wishes for you all!

CynSweet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast