Thread: !Premier Desires!: !Premier Desires! Desirae was most desirable - ultimate GFE

!Premier Desires!: !Premier Desires! Desirae was most desirable - ultimate GFE

Companion's Handle: !Premier Desires!
    Date of Visit: 11/1/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=219481
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK,caressing, DATY, SS, BBBJ,SS, rev SS, squirting, mish, cuddling, shower, conversation, cuddling, DFK, SS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 minute
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Short pixie cut, black
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black/African
    Companion Description: about 5'5", 125#, 36D-25-36, fit, very pretty, a bit curvier than her profile pic, but like a gymnast
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yeah!!!

Public comments:
    Having read so many great reviews of this incredible woman, I just had to see her in hopes that my encounter might be as erotic as those who have gone before me. I was not disappointed!

After an easy reference check, I made my appointment several days in advance with the lovely Desirae for an afternoon getaway. She was quick to respond and maintained communication throughout the week with my inquiries. Texted directions on the day of appointment and found her apartment complex easily.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I absolutely loved my time with Desirae and even though she's a bit out of the way for my lunchtime getaway's, I will gladly look forward to another visit with this lovely lady soon. (I'll just take a few hours of PTO from work!) Treat her right, gentlemen....she's a gem!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-12-2019 at 12:59 AM. Reason: HIDE tags ROS

One of the all time great providers