Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: High Volume Provider-Your opinion.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

High Volume Provider-Your opinion.

So this is for the gentleman and the ladies. What constitutes a high volume provider? Ladies, if you felt you were not able to provide your best, would you cancel, or would you just wing it?
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    This is a subjective question: each person‘s perception is going to be different. The activities, the timing, and even the rest that the provider had going into her day are all a factor here.

There is no question in my mind, however, that there is a diminishing return on quality as the day wears on: I like to be my hair stylist’s first appointment of the day, because I’ve noticed quality going down later in the day – – he’s been on his feet too long, and his fingers are cramping by 3 o’clock. The same can be said for my masseuse, who’s grip is a little compromised if she sees back to back clients. However, alternatively, my bartender’s pour is as steady on my first drink as it is on my last, so in some cases it is frequency, in others it is longevity, and others are unaffected at all.

Since we will never know for certain, and a provider can often only schedule based on a guess of who is going to show up, we will never know how many clients she has seen that day. So the question should really be: how many dudes is too many dudes, to have gone before you? At what point do you become grossed out?
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    This is a subjective question: each person‘s perception is going to be different. The activities, the timing, and even the rest that the provider had going into her day are all a factor here.
    Which is why I left the question open. I’m sure there are different opinions on the subject.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Purely my opinion, but it seems to me that anything more than four clients over an eight hour day must be tough.

But I’m sure that there are lots of factors that influence a woman’s attitude and behavior. Some may be able to see more than four and be fresh and ready for her next client. Some might be physically or mentally exhausted after only a couple, depending on who they saw and how those sessions went.

I saw one woman a couple of years ago that said she might suck ten dicks a day. But we spent a delightful hour together.

Bottom line...it depends...on the woman, on her clients, and any number of other personal factors.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I put ALOT into my playtimes....my motto is quality over quantity....SO for me 2 or 3 a day is perfect.
    Low volume or high volume...is all relative. If you are providing great sessions then it shouldnt matter.
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Retired Companion
    I don't see more then 3 regulars a week. When I first started in this business I would see up to 8 clients a day - that was burnout. And that was not who i really am - I like putting all my energy and sexiness into limited clients and it's worked out great for all parties involved. All money does not mean good money. Lesson learned.

Where a person falls on the dick-a-day spectrum is no one's business, so why is this even a topic? I find it hard to believe you didn't have even the slightest inkling that you wouldnt be dining at the **** on this particular occasion. I can't be the only who's stomach turned just a little when reading this thread...

I mean, the number of dicks a person desires varies constantly! Shit, a year ago I was ordering cockmeat sammiches for dinner on the daily, just for funzies. But I also know how shitty it feels when forced to choose between compromising your integrity and getting your basic needs met. You chose to expoit this situation for your own personal sexual gratification, yet her choices are the topic of discussion... and why though? She's a person dude, and this is her fucking LIFE.

And I hope the lady we speak reads this thread, hops on an extra dick or two today, gets paid AND at least a nut off her own, just saying.
    Get it gurl
    Last edited by Tommie Gunnz; 11-19-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommie Gunnz View Post
    Where a person falls on the dick-a-day spectrum is no one's business, so why is this even a topic? I find it hard to believe you didn't have even the slightest inkling that you wouldnt be dining at the **** on this particular occasion. I can't be the only who's stomach turned just a little when reading this thread...

I mean, the number of dicks a person desires varies constantly! Shit, a year ago I was ordering cockmeat sammiches for dinner on the daily, just for funzies. But I also know how shitty it feels when forced to choose between compromising your integrity and getting your basic needs met. You chose to expoit this situation for your own personal sexual gratification, yet her choices are the topic of discussion... and why though? She's a person dude, and this is her fucking LIFE.

And I hope the lady we speak reads this thread, hops on an extra dick or two today, gets paid AND at least a nut off her own, just saying.
    Get it gurl

Fuck I love you! ❤️
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommie Gunnz View Post

I mean, the number of dicks a person desires varies constantly! Shit, a year ago I was ordering cockmeat sammiches for dinner on the daily, just for funzies. But I also know how shitty it feels when forced to choose between compromising your integrity and getting your basic needs met. You chose to expoit this situation for your own personal sexual gratification, yet her choices are the topic of discussion... and why though? She's a person dude, and this is her fucking Life.
    Bam

And ALL of BLs post is money. Yasssss ladies.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    The "dick-o-day meter". I am gonna trade mark that shit right there!!!!! That is pure gold Tommie you funny girl!
    Cheers
    D
    On hobby hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    The "dick-o-day meter". I am gonna trade mark that shit right there!!!!! That is pure gold Tommie you funny girl!
    Cheers
    D
    I've been known to come up with a good one every once in a while, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX View Post
    Cheers
    D
    Dragon, make sure it attaches to the forehead with a "Now Serving Meter". I see an episode of Shark Tanks in your future. Mark Cuban will jump on this one for sure.

― Lily Amis

I don't care.

Some comedian once said, "Men it's never your pussy, just your turn."
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Well, I thought I had read this thread through, but I apparently missed a few posts. I thought something WAY different happened, and had an influence on my previous tone. My bad :(

Regardless, my dick-a-day count is no one's business but my own. Seek out providers that meet your criteria If you're aware your needs won't be met and still proceed, that's kind of a lesson learned.

Thank you Ms Tommie for your input and perspective. Party on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast