Thread: Killeen M&G November

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastasha Stacks View Post
    Yes, I would love to come!!!
    Great! I look forward to meeting you here. I'll send out info as time gets close.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

It's election day, and we're now 10 days from our next Hophist Meet & Greet here in lovely Killeen, where the fun never stops. ;-)

This is just a reminder to those who wish to attend to let me know, so I can properly prepare. Response so far has been outstanding, and it appears we'll have a larger group than last time, which was really awesome for a first meeting. Advance notice is particularly important if you haven't already been verified and vouched for. As much as I want to include everyone who wants to attend, the safety of our ladies and hobbyists is more important than an individual's tendency to procrastinate. Don't get caught with your pants down! At least, until it's the right time to have your pants down, I guess. I'm looking forward to meeting you all again, as well as some new people. See you soon! ;-)
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me