Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion on GFE

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Robthebuilder View Post
    Just read post #22. Brittany_love sums it up nicely.
    Yes she does.. Britt always makes good points......

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Thanks guy ;)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    True GFE is when you don't worry about a cover:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...-Elite-Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter View Post
    True GFE is when you don't worry about a cover:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...-Elite-Goddess
    Uhhh. Serious bro? Joking? Fucking no way. I wouldn't touch that with a fake dick from Dreamers! Hahahaha. Really. She openly advertises uncovered for a price?? Jesus. Gross. Fuuuuuuuck.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It does illustrate the point that GFE means something different to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter View Post
    It does illustrate the point that GFE means something different to everyone.
    Suppose so Sprinter. But crazy. BBFS is only good anyway when its due to GFE. And GFE really is an attraction and chemistry. That's not BS. That's the whole point. Plenty of girls in RL will want you to wear a condom. Even lots of regular SO/GF type, not *mine*, they won't be my GF long (hahahah lol - sorry just bein honest), but a lot do b/c they don't take birth control or don't want to. The real issue is pregnancy not so much STI/STD. Fingering is no different. What if you have a cut on your finger? What if she has a tiny cut inside her? They could be microscopic. The real issue is pregnancy. But I wouldn't touch a girl like that ad you posted simply b/c that's just nasty that she does that with lots of men for money.

I do agree with Brits comment about stating what they are comfortable with up front. That makes sense sure. But you still need to keep in mind it won't change that if a girl sees you and there is no chemistry or she is not attracted to you (or vice versa) for whatever the reasons then you likely won't have a great session. Certainly not what one would call GFE. This is why I say it's so important that a girl knows if she offers GFE she either needs to like get a pic, talk with the guy, actually talk, do you like him, is he attractive, could you at least give a good performance of what would "seem" like GFE? If not don't do it. Either that or realize that if you advertise something like "GFE" to the "masses" then you are gonna have to put on some performances where you really cant stand some of the men (maybe even a lot of them).

It's as obvious as a busted tire when a girl doesn't like you. The stupid little pecks and not really kissing or touching and just trying to get it over with as fast as possible. Any guy with any amount of experience with girls will sniff that out instantly. The other end of the spectrum is those girls that just do this weird licking all over your face and attack you! It's hard to describe. It's like they are in animal mode. I don't know if they learn this from guys who don't know how to kiss or if they think guys want this or what but it's fucking ridiculous. Hahaha Just writhing and licking and all this weird ass shit. Mounting you like some female lion in attack mode. And it's sooooooooo absurdly obvious that she is just giving the worst D quality movie performance in history. I dunno why. Probably she wants it over with as fast as possible. Funny thing is she couldn't possibly be doing anything worse to keep dick from getting hard. Oh and then comes the "what time is it....?", "I wanna make sure it happens for you but we are running out of time". Gee thanks! That helped baby! I'll put another quarter in. Awesome mood setting. A+ I mean could you possibly do anything worse to keep it from happening? LMFAO.

Sheeeeit! I'm so jaded by the hobby. Hahaha. I came back with this new handle after some years, dipped my toe in, and I'm like (for the most part), "nah.... this sucks". I like writing, reading, sharing knowledge, and it's entertaining to read the stuff anyway. GFE is so hard to find though. You can't trust reviews. Guys don't tell the truth. Girls write fake ones with fake accounts. And if anyone says anything less than stellar shit then a fight starts b/c she has her feelings hurt. Too much drama.

This is why ATF's, fuck buddies, sugar babies, and whatever other stuff people do that's much more unconventional "hobby" activity (if you wanna call it that) is the best. Not that you can expect that but it's definitely the only thing worth it. Ya, it's way hard to find but nothing beats it! Trust me

Just b/c you give a girl, say, even as much $500+ for an hour don't think that matters. Don't. I have never in my life, 40yrs old, not ever, spent more than about $300 (in total) on a girl whether SC's or hobby or whatever. That means gifts, outside money, fix their car, buy clothes, dinners, all those extras, whatever. The exceptions are counted on a single hand. 1 or 2 of them virtually fit into the same category as my SO's. The others were just great girls. A wad of money won't make the difference in GFE. I can assure you. Because GFE doesn't come from that. Even if it *is* a "business" transaction or a "service". Hell, a marriage is a business transaction if you really wanna get down to it (but ya I get the point BL was making about that - of course). I've done the straight up just pay for play, a decent bit over the years, some of them were really fun. Nice girls. Good at what they do. In the end a pile of money never makes the difference with the good ones. Some of the absolute best experiences have been the cheapest ones that you end up sleeping with till the next morning, or watching movies with, fucking, playing video games, cuddling, whatever.....even though it was supposed to be an hour long scheduling. Those are fun!!

If a girl doesn't like you she doesn't like you (same as you her). Period. None of those that I mention are reviewed. Not under any handle I ever had. Not anywhere. B/c I don't "review" those. Just like I don't review hot sex with a girl from the pool hall. For you younger dudes, if you do the hobby long enough and you will end up with some of those same experiences. If you are a decent person, nice guy, at least somewhat attractive (someone will like you), a good lover, fun to be around, funny, intelligent, etc... Ya. Eventually you will run into the real GFE's. I assure you. Until then you just have to settle for trying to build the best IOP and rapport session you can with a provider and hope it's close to GFE. Some are good. They are. Some are. Most are not. Just the truth. Sorry. You want it straight? That's it.

Bottom line/cliff notes version?
    90%+ of girls who say GFE will only be GFE with guys they are attracted to. Period. Will you be gfe with a girl that disgusts you? No. Some guys will walk out. I never could do that. It's too mean. But I'll be disappointed. And it will show. Just like theirs will show. We all have different tastes. Which is why *again* talk to them, fucking look at them, both ways, two way street, if you can't be GFE with them or vice versa then just admit it politely and move on in both directions. The lady can just politely say she has no time. As can you. Whatever. Hey if the guy doesn't wanna give his pics then fine for privacy issues but you are crazy if you are not asking. I don't get it. I wouldn't do it in a million years. But I would totally hook myself if I was the same version of myself as a female! At least part time or for fun or just some extra cash. Shit yea. But not with *anyone*. Uh uh. You can take that to the bank. Just b/c a man has an appendage that needs to get hard and yours is an insertion thing doesn't mean he can't tell when you don't like it. Pushing a dick into a dry, unexcited, vagina is about like a guy trying to put a limp cock into an asshole. It's pretty fucking obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Suppose so Sprinter. But crazy. BBFS is only good anyway when its due to GFE. And GFE really is an attraction and chemistry. That's not BS. That's the whole point. Plenty of girls in RL will want you to wear a condom. Even lots of regular SO/GF type, not *mine*, they won't be my GF long (hahahah lol - sorry just bein honest), but a lot do b/c they don't take birth control or don't want to. The real issue is pregnancy not so much STI/STD. Fingering is no different. What if you have a cut on your finger? What if she has a tiny cut inside her? They could be microscopic. The real issue is pregnancy. But I wouldn't touch a girl like that ad you posted simply b/c that's just nasty that she does that with lots of men for money.

I do agree with Brits comment about stating what they are comfortable with up front. That makes sense sure. But you still need to keep in mind it won't change that if a girl sees you and there is no chemistry or she is not attracted to you (or vice versa) for whatever the reasons then you likely won't have a great session. Certainly not what one would call GFE. This is why I say it's so important that a girl knows if she offers GFE she either needs to like get a pic, talk with the guy, actually talk, do you like him, is he attractive, could you at least give a good performance of what would "seem" like GFE? If not don't do it. Either that or realize that if you advertise something like "GFE" to the "masses" then you are gonna have to put on some performances where you really cant stand some of the men (maybe even a lot of them).

It's as obvious as a busted tire when a girl doesn't like you. The stupid little pecks and not really kissing or touching and just trying to get it over with as fast as possible. Any guy with any amount of experience with girls will sniff that out instantly. The other end of the spectrum is those girls that just do this weird licking all over your face and attack you! It's hard to describe. It's like they are in animal mode. I don't know if they learn this from guys who don't know how to kiss or if they think guys want this or what but it's fucking ridiculous. Hahaha Just writhing and licking and all this weird ass shit. Mounting you like some female lion in attack mode. And it's sooooooooo absurdly obvious that she is just giving the worst D quality movie performance in history. I dunno why. Probably she wants it over with as fast as possible. Funny thing is she couldn't possibly be doing anything worse to keep dick from getting hard. Oh and then comes the "what time is it....?", "I wanna make sure it happens for you but we are running out of time". Gee thanks! That helped baby! I'll put another quarter in. Awesome mood setting. A+ I mean could you possibly do anything worse to keep it from happening? LMFAO.

Sheeeeit! I'm so jaded by the hobby. Hahaha. I came back with this new handle after some years, dipped my toe in, and I'm like (for the most part), "nah.... this sucks". I like writing, reading, sharing knowledge, and it's entertaining to read the stuff anyway. GFE is so hard to find though. You can't trust reviews. Guys don't tell the truth. Girls write fake ones with fake accounts. And if anyone says anything less than stellar shit then a fight starts b/c she has her feelings hurt. Too much drama.

This is why ATF's, fuck buddies, sugar babies, and whatever other stuff people do that's much more unconventional "hobby" activity (if you wanna call it that) is the best. Not that you can expect that but it's definitely the only thing worth it. Ya, it's way hard to find but nothing beats it! Trust me

Just b/c you give a girl, say, even as much $500+ for an hour don't think that matters. Don't. I have never in my life, 40yrs old, not ever, spent more than about $300 (in total) on a girl whether SC's or hobby or whatever. That means gifts, outside money, fix their car, buy clothes, dinners, all those extras, whatever. The exceptions are counted on a single hand. 1 or 2 of them virtually fit into the same category as my SO's. The others were just great girls. A wad of money won't make the difference in GFE. I can assure you. Because GFE doesn't come from that. Even if it *is* a "business" transaction or a "service". Hell, a marriage is a business transaction if you really wanna get down to it (but ya I get the point BL was making about that - of course). I've done the straight up just pay for play, a decent bit over the years, some of them were really fun. Nice girls. Good at what they do. In the end a pile of money never makes the difference with the good ones. Some of the absolute best experiences have been the cheapest ones that you end up sleeping with till the next morning, or watching movies with, fucking, playing video games, cuddling, whatever.....even though it was supposed to be an hour long scheduling. Those are fun!!

If a girl doesn't like you she doesn't like you (same as you her). Period. None of those that I mention are reviewed. Not under any handle I ever had. Not anywhere. B/c I don't "review" those. Just like I don't review hot sex with a girl from the pool hall. For you younger dudes, if you do the hobby long enough and you will end up with some of those same experiences. If you are a decent person, nice guy, at least somewhat attractive (someone will like you), a good lover, fun to be around, funny, intelligent, etc... Ya. Eventually you will run into the real GFE's. I assure you. Until then you just have to settle for trying to build the best IOP and rapport session you can with a provider and hope it's close to GFE. Some are good. They are. Some are. Most are not. Just the truth. Sorry. You want it straight? That's it.

Bottom line/cliff notes version?
    90%+ of girls who say GFE will only be GFE with guys they are attracted to. Period. Will you be gfe with a girl that disgusts you? No. Some guys will walk out. I never could do that. It's too mean. But I'll be disappointed. And it will show. Just like theirs will show. We all have different tastes. Which is why *again* talk to them, fucking look at them, both ways, two way street, if you can't be GFE with them or vice versa then just admit it politely and move on in both directions. The lady can just politely say she has no time. As can you. Whatever. Hey if the guy doesn't wanna give his pics then fine for privacy issues but you are crazy if you are not asking. I don't get it. I wouldn't do it in a million years. But I would totally hook myself if I was the same version of myself as a female! At least part time or for fun or just some extra cash. Shit yea. But not with *anyone*. Uh uh. You can take that to the bank. Just b/c a man has an appendage that needs to get hard and yours is an insertion thing doesn't mean he can't tell when you don't like it. Pushing a dick into a dry, unexcited, vagina is about like a guy trying to put a limp cock into an asshole. It's pretty fucking obvious.
    Sweetie you keep bringing up real world GFE scenarios and what not. That again has no place here in this discussion we are strictly talking about GFE in the hobby. You cant keep comparing the to. A sex worker who offers GFE isnt going to treat you the same or offer up everything your wife or so will do.

I use condoms in the hobby and also in my personally life. I will never bareback and it isnt because of fear of pregnancy. The real issue is not birth control.. women arent barebacking because of STDS not because they can get pregnant. There is a morning after pill and many other options that can take care of that. HIV and herpes etc can not.. I'm not looking to die from dick.

It's called IOP. The illusion of passion.. you never like if it's real or fake but they are damn good at it. I'm a great GFE with some clients it's real and with some it isnt. They never know and are still happy and satisfied. They arent mad either because they sent trying to date me. They understand this is pay for play.

A little advice.. we dont care what you look like nor do we need to see a picture. Chatting us up either doesnt do anything either. Sorry we want your money. I dont care if you are attractive most the time those guys have a huge ego and feel they are doing the ladies a favor here by booking. That we should some how feel blessed that he is paying to spend time with us. Nope looks dont matter in this type of business we know going into this that we arent getting "Richard Gere" in every appointment. Give me the normal sweet guy who is respectful any day. You still get the same type of GFE service no matter your looks. The only time this would change would be because of hygiene or attitude. Nothing else.

Verified Companion Companion Nadiastreasure's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Sweetie you keep bringing up real world GFE scenarios and what not. That again has no place here in this discussion we are strictly talking about GFE in the hobby. You cant keep comparing the to. A sex worker who offers GFE isnt going to treat you the same or offer up everything your wife or so will do.

I use condoms in the hobby and also in my personally life. I will never bareback and it isnt because of fear of pregnancy. The real issue is not birth control.. women arent barebacking because of STDS not because they can get pregnant. There is a morning after pill and many other options that can take care of that. HIV and herpes etc can not.. I'm not looking to die from dick.

It's called IOP. The illusion of passion.. you never like if it's real or fake but they are damn good at it. I'm a great GFE with some clients it's real and with some it isnt. They never know and are still happy and satisfied. They arent mad either because they sent trying to date me. They understand this is pay for play.

A little advice.. we dont care what you look like nor do we need to see a picture. Chatting us up either doesnt do anything either. Sorry we want your money. I dont care if you are attractive most the time those guys have a huge ego and feel they are doing the ladies a favor here by booking. That we should some how feel blessed that he is paying to spend time with us. Nope looks dont matter in this type of business we know going into this that we arent getting "Richard Gere" in every appointment. Give me the normal sweet guy who is respectful any day. You still get the same type of GFE service no matter your looks. The only time this would change would be because of hygiene or attitude. Nothing else.
    Contact Me At Email (512) 649-5934

Ya, but the OP asked about a very particular question and was even so particular he posted in two different places. It was obviously important to him. That's what it was originally about. I was addressing him, younger guys, those who are not as experienced.

I disagree with that last statement. You might not do that. That's fine. But it's not really something you cannot just make a blanket statement about like that. In your case maybe. I'll give you that. Fair enough. Maybe even your friends and girls you know. I believe you. But I *know* it's not everyone. I have ~22+ years or so of experience since ~18 that says otherwise. I believe *you* though. Ya that's fine. Whatever. Hottest sex I've ever had in my life was with a provider. A paid provider. Paid. Not the other free couple I've mentioned dating and fuck buddies and shit like that. Yes I knew her. But she was the best. Ever. Period. Hands down. I've had two wives and SO's (including the fuck buddies/provider stuff) that were not like her.

Brittany maybe you are great in all your sessions. I have no idea. I find that hard to believe to be honest. Has nothing to do with you it's just that I don't think sex with various people is always gonna be good. Frankly most girls suck as much as girls say that guys suck. Even when they think they are doing a good job. I fully admit I'm very jaded b/c of my particular experiences and long history with this. But I still stand by the fact that I think very few providers are anywhere near as good as they say they are (regarding GFE especially). I would even say that about RL too (to a smaller degree sure but still). Just like lots of girls say about guys. Probably a lot of guys are bad. Some guys who think girls are great other guys think suck. Some girls who think guys are great other girls think suck. That's the whole point. I don't care if it's money or not.

That's very smart. I don't want to die from nasty pussy either. I don't disagree with you. Very smart. I do think it's a tad melodramatic. But ya totally. Good on you. Seriously. But a guy doing FIV is risky too (for you both). Kissing is risky. BBBJ is risky. Anything is risky. My point about that stuff was simply that it's not nearly *as* risky as people think. Sex in itself is risky. But ya don't do that. Don't advertise that. I never said that. Ick.

I never said someone should be doing bbfs with clients that just doing pay for play. I think that's gross. I think even posted something previously to that effect. It's nasty. But honestly lots of the bareback is nasty depending on the person (i.e. seeing a friggin pic, talking, at least find out if their a rude asshole, whatever....). I mean come on. That goes both ways. You don't even have to be getting paid to know that. Being paid practically makes it worse. Don't you want to know that you can be intimate with someone that doesn't gross you out? In whatever way. You do realize I'm not just talking about some fucking model. I never said that. Just seems nasty to me to not know any of that. Ick. I could never do that. I mean what if a guy has some mole on his face that you just stand, like it's just your thing, you just can't stand it, but he wants all this IOP kissing. I mean, isn't that fucking gross?? IF that's gross to you (not trying to say anything about moles guys -- just an example for sake of argument).

Hands down the best girls I've ever known, paid or not (I'm talking providers technically speaking, from a place like this, not "RL" if we are gonna use that jargon) are people that don't really "provide" a lot. They do it as a kind of side thing to make extra cash, b/c they really like sex, like they love it. But they won't just have sex with anyone. They almost always know the guys they are with. They mostly have just a small handful or so or slightly more (maybe) that they see here and there. And covered is fine. I didn't say you should do that. I didn't say that. But don't pretend it doesn't. Maybe you don't. In my cases it has, and yea the paid ones as well as the small bit that became the not paid ones. I was also safe about it. And so much other shit is way riskier. With the way you are describing the "business" of fucking, or at least what I'm picking up from you, yea I would say you are VERY smart to not advertise that or do it. I'm being 100% sincere about that.

Ya if you are good at IOP great. I've seen some girls who were good at that. Most are not good. Ok, maybe that's a little harsh or mean, not great though. Certainly not close to great. Some of them are borderline I want the fuck out of here. Probably as bad as you think guys are that have those egos. I'm sure those are true too. The egos. If a girl thinks the more experienced guys don't know though they are dreaming. Maybe, if you pull off a really good one. Otherwise no. Pretty easy to tell.

This part is the most important thing. I know what you want. That was probably not the best way to promote it though. Anyway, that's why I spent as much time to explain to guys, especially younger inexperienced guys who will undoubtedly read these at some point, b/c they will just throw money away. Ya I know you do it for business. I'm sure you are great if you have a good connection. I just doubt how many are really all that great. Maybe your business is fine. I don't know you so I can't say. The fact is the vast majority of girls who promote gfe suck badly. Quite badly. I mean some guys will happily, probably a shit ton, hand over $100 or $200 have you do the mechanics and act like a silly porn star (or not) and be totally happy. They blew their load. Yay. Good day. Business done. Meh. Whatever. The OP wasn't asking about that though.

This OP was asking about a very particular kind of GFE. I was talking to that guy and to other guys who want to learn. Not to ******s. No offense. I do think a lot "sex workers" could learn just as much as they think guys need to learn. Most sessions that are supposedly of a gfe nature suck. Most girls are bad at it. GFE is a stupid term that came about to describe mechanical activities. It rarely happens. Jesus it's hard to happen in this magical RL place everyone talks about (as if this is somehow now RL... I always find that funny). Like we are in a game or something. Sex is sex. Man if you don't see it any other way then I think that's kinda sad if someone has gotten to that point (sincerely). Personally that's my opinion. But, hey, your deal, your life, you do what you want. I got no issues with that.

The "hobby gfe" jargon is fine. I think you're on point with that as far as "pay for play". I don't like that term personally but hey whatever. This guy was asking something specific. And I'd like to help younger people, men, who may get taken, or are less experienced. To let them know what it can be like. B/c I've experienced it. Paid and otherwise. Not b/c I have some huge ego. Fuck no. I was saying anyone even decently attractive, nice, funny, whatever. I never said anything about being super attractive, some huge ego, blah blah. Apparently a lot of guys have that. You are not the only one to say that by far. I just meant like don't you wanna know you are gonna lay down with?? Especially especially if you think the person expects a great "GFE" performance?? I sure as fuck do. And I'm a guy. I mean come on.

I don't need the advice, but I do thank you. It might be helpful for some younger or more inexperienced guys and so it's a great PSA.

I've been fairly clear that I'm talking about all kinds of sex. Not "RL and what not". All sex. Sex is sex. Personally any other way one could see it is weird to me. I don't want to line your pocket. I know that's what you want. I want that from an employer too. And I do quite well. Usually before you get a job they don't just give up the dough for some odd reason. They seem to want this thing called an interview. Mostly its to find out if you fit in well, are you good with the team, socialize well, do you mesh with their culture, etc.... Very rarely (even at my level not gonna give out too many details but i'm a computer scientist) does it have anything to do about the "skills". Truly it's doesn't. Even at the highest levels. It's about social matching and culture fit. The connection. Why? B/c you can have all the skills in the world but if you don't have a connection no work will get done, communication will suck, business will fail, and the employer has no need to partake of your services (i.e. give you money). Follow where I'm going with this?

I've got nothing against you BL. I don't mean for any of this to sound like I'm attacking you. It's in text format so it easily possible it could come off as snarky or apathetic or disingenuous if read the wrong way. I'm sorry if that's what happened while you read it. I didn't mean for that to be the case.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    That's very smart. I don't want to die from nasty pussy either. [/B]
    Everything reads so serious, and then this statement- I about spit my drink out on my key board. Funny stuff!!

Y'all hear that? No one wants to die from nasty pussy!!
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

I didn't take time to read all the replies, but I will say that the most GFE "relationship" I had with a provider, of whom I saw multiple times over about 5 years, was CrystalKitty. She always was consistent (with one exception) and the fact that we genuinely got along went a long way. At one point I saw her exclusively for about a year and a half. Then all of the sudden she NCNS'd on me after having me drive 1/2 hr in traffic. When I tried to make sure she was ok I got crickets. Okay, let it go. Then I saw her again and it was as if nothing happened. This was fine for about three visits then the NCNS again. This pattern repeated itself about two more times at which I got pissed and let her know about it. She then decided to it was okay to text me at home, knowing I was there because I specifically asked her not to respond being that I was almost home. (NOTE: This was before I got smart and quit using my real number for the hobby.) That was the straw that broke the camels back and I fired back a scolding hot text and didn't see her again for about six months. When I did decided to call her again, I was able to have a civil conversation and she not only apologized but offered a free session to make up for it. I also learned some important "personal issues" about her during that down time that contributed to the whole situation. Long story short, I continued to see her almost exclusively until she retired, which averaged 3-4 times a month. In fact, at one point she scared the hell outta me when she said, "I love you" then quickly began to backtrack. I still don't know if it was a Freudian Slip or on purpose, testing the waters, but I didn't need that. Regardless, we had a great relationship, business aside, to the point that I could see myself just hanging out with her totally unrelated to the business aspect. I miss her as I feel she was as close to a GFE that I have ever experienced in the hobby.

Ya, but the OP asked about a very particular question and was even so particular he posted in two different places. It was obviously important to him. That's what it was originally about. I was addressing him, younger guys, those who are not as experienced.

Yes sweetie he asked the hobby community what they consider GFE and what they expect during a GFE date. He felt he was no longer getting the GFE treatment he was used to with a regular provider he has been seeing. Pay for play. Not talking about GFE with those not in the hobby.

I disagree with that last statement. You might not do that. That's fine. But it's not really something you cannot just make a blanket statement about like that. In your case maybe. I'll give you that. Fair enough. Maybe even your friends and girls you know. I believe you. But I *know* it's not everyone. I have ~22+ years or so of experience since ~18 that says otherwise. I believe *you* though. Ya that's fine. Whatever. Hottest sex I've ever had in my life was with a provider. A paid provider. Paid. Not the other free couple I've mentioned dating and fuck buddies and shit like that. Yes I knew her. But she was the best. Ever. Period. Hands down. I've had two wives and SO's (including the fuck buddies/provider stuff) that were not like her.

I'm really not sure what you are referring to here exactly. Nor do I know what you are talking about with a blanket statement?

Brittany maybe you are great in all your sessions. I have no idea. I find that hard to believe to be honest. Has nothing to do with you it's just that I don't think sex with various people is always gonna be good. Frankly most girls suck as much as girls say that guys suck. Even when they think they are doing a good job. I fully admit I'm very jaded b/c of my particular experiences and long history with this. But I still stand by the fact that I think very few providers are anywhere near as good as they say they are (regarding GFE especially). I would even say that about RL too (to a smaller degree sure but still). Just like lots of girls say about guys. Probably a lot of guys are bad. Some guys who think girls are great other guys think suck. Some girls who think guys are great other girls think suck. That's the whole point. I don't care if it's money or not.

I never said all my sessions have been perfect. I've had my fair share of assholes, guys with bad hygiene, sessions where we just didnt click but they werent because of something I was doing wrong. However, minus the guys with bad hygiene they were all offered the same gfe session that is offered to everyone. I offer GFE but not every single client that walks through the door wants that. I've had plenty who do not like kissing, who dont like to cuddle, who arent the mushy lovey dovey types and that's fine. I've had some who say they leave certain activities to the SO like "daty" and "kissing" which is fine. I respect boundaries. As for my sessions I give 100% as I really enjoy what I do. If you dont have a good time that's unfortunate but it was not because I wasnt giving it my all we just didnt click. So unless you have seen me bcd claims about you finding it hard to believe should probably be kept to yourself unless you have had the experience. You can't make claims about something you dont know about right? As for sex with various people, I personally love strange sex, the excitement of meeting a new suitor, the fun I have finding what buttons I can push that really get you going, it's just really exciting to me to see a new guy and experience what he has to offer. I like a challenge and I like finding someone that can keep up with me. I love my regulars but if all I saw was the same people over and over all the time it would be boring to me. That's the reason I'm not in a relationship the same sex and routine are boring. I have to say I havent really had a lot of bad sex in the hobby. I've had some bad daty(not skilled) but never sex. Atleast with sex I can take over and make things enjoyable or you tell you partner to try something different. Communication is the first part to having a good time. I've actually had some of the best sex in the hobby and most of my disappointing experiences in my real life. The men in the hobby actually care about pleasing their partner and taking their time. That's the good thing about the hobby there is a huge variety, do some research and if all fails the worst thing that happens is your out some money.

That's very smart. I don't want to die from nasty pussy either. I don't disagree with you. Very smart. I do think it's a tad melodramatic. But ya totally. Good on you. Seriously. But a guy doing FIV is risky too (for you both). Kissing is risky. BBBJ is risky. Anything is risky. My point about that stuff was simply that it's not nearly *as* risky as people think. Sex in itself is risky. But ya don't do that. Don't advertise that. I never said that. Ick.

I dont really find my views on safety to be melodramatic. Ive been around for a long time and have seen providers and hobbyists who have caught shit. I've heard from providers who have caught things. So yes I choose to be way more cautious playing in the hobby. I dont allow fiv so I dont have to worry about that, as for kissing you have greater chances catching the common cold over anything. Unless they have sores etc and they would be told to leave. BBBJ is risky as well but the risks with that are very low. The pussy is the one body part that is the most susceptible to STDs and women are the ones who are more at risk.

I never said someone should be doing bbfs with clients that just doing pay for play. I think that's gross. I think even posted something previously to that effect. It's nasty. But honestly lots of the bareback is nasty depending on the person (i.e. seeing a friggin pic, talking, at least find out if their a rude asshole, whatever....). I mean come on. That goes both ways. You don't even have to be getting paid to know that. Being paid practically makes it worse. Don't you want to know that you can be intimate with someone that doesn't gross you out? In whatever way. You do realize I'm not just talking about some fucking model. I never said that. Just seems nasty to me to not know any of that. Ick. I could never do that. I mean what if a guy has some mole on his face that you just stand, like it's just your thing, you just can't stand it, but he wants all this IOP kissing. I mean, isn't that fucking gross?? IF that's gross to you (not trying to say anything about moles guys -- just an example for sake of argument).

No one said you did. I said the guys who think that GFE means BBFS are wrong. I'm just alittle confused because you say BBFS is icky and what not but didnt you mention that you bare backed a couple of providers? I'm not sure how you consider that icky if you have done it? I'm not here to date my clients or to get in the feels with them. So no seeing a picture before hand to see if I'm attracted to someone doesnt matter to me. I dont judge a guy from his looks. The session is not guaranteed to be better because he looks good. As I've said before the guys who brag about being attractive are typically the worst clients, they are arrogant and think they are gods gift to women so no it doesnt matter to me. An attractive client does not make me want to see them anymore. I'm not trying to date you, get with you or marry you so your appearance doesnt matter.save the pictures for a dating profile. Be clean and respectful that's what is important to me. Same goes for the hobbyists here I'm sure there would be quite a few that would tell you that they have fucked some of the hottest and most popular providers and they have been some of the worst experiences so looks does not always equate to a great session. A mole doesnt bother me, the only thing that will stop me in my tracks would be bad breath, BO or dirty dick.. no faking necessary the session would be over.

Hands down the best girls I've ever known, paid or not (I'm talking providers technically speaking, from a place like this, not "RL" if we are gonna use that jargon) are people that don't really "provide" a lot. They do it as a kind of side thing to make extra cash, b/c they really like sex, like they love it. But they won't just have sex with anyone. They almost always know the guys they are with. They mostly have just a small handful or so or slightly more (maybe) that they see here and there. And covered is fine. I didn't say you should do that. I didn't say that. But don't pretend it doesn't. Maybe you don't. In my cases it has, and yea the paid ones as well as the small bit that became the not paid ones. I was also safe about it. And so much other shit is way riskier. With the way you are describing the "business" of fucking, or at least what I'm picking up from you, yea I would say you are VERY smart to not advertise that or do it. I'm being 100% sincere about that.

I never said it doesn't happen, I know it happens as I'm a provider that gets contacted for it. I put guys on blast for asking for it, it's even in bold in my signature that it's not offered. The guys who think it is part of GFE are the ones with the problem. Save that shit for your wife.

Ya if you are good at IOP great. I've seen some girls who were good at that. Most are not good. Ok, maybe that's a little harsh or mean, not great though. Certainly not close to great. Some of them are borderline I want the fuck out of here. Probably as bad as you think guys are that have those egos. I'm sure those are true too. The egos. If a girl thinks the more experienced guys don't know though they are dreaming. Maybe, if you pull off a really good one. Otherwise no. Pretty easy to tell.

If a girl is not good at IOP well that's just that. Dont see her again, your out a couple hundred and move on to the next one. You gotta take one for the team every once and awhile. The girls here arent trying to con you or pull a fast one they are really trying to give you a good experience.

This part is the most important thing. I know what you want. That was probably not the best way to promote it though. Anyway, that's why I spent as much time to explain to guys, especially younger inexperienced guys who will undoubtedly read these at some point, b/c they will just throw money away. Ya I know you do it for business. I'm sure you are great if you have a good connection. I just doubt how many are really all that great. Maybe your business is fine. I don't know you so I can't say. The fact is the vast majority of girls who promote gfe suck badly. Quite badly. I mean some guys will happily, probably a shit ton, hand over $100 or $200 have you do the mechanics and act like a silly porn star (or not) and be totally happy. They blew their load. Yay. Good day. Business done. Meh. Whatever. The OP wasn't asking about that though.

If you are worried about throwing a hundred or so away here and there then you are probably in the wrong hobby. Every hobby requires you invest some time and money into it. If you expect every session to always be perfect your view is flawed. You win some and you lose some. You will never know what could be if you dont take a chance.

This OP was asking about a very particular kind of GFE. I was talking to that guy and to other guys who want to learn. Not to ******s. No offense. I do think a lot "sex workers" could learn just as much as they think guys need to learn. Most sessions that are supposedly of a gfe nature suck. Most girls are bad at it. GFE is a stupid term that came about to describe mechanical activities. It rarely happens. Jesus it's hard to happen in this magical RL place everyone talks about (as if this is somehow now RL... I always find that funny). Like we are in a game or something. Sex is sex. Man if you don't see it any other way then I think that's kinda sad if someone has gotten to that point (sincerely). Personally that's my opinion. But, hey, your deal, your life, you do what you want. I got no issues with that.

He was not asking about a particular GFE he asked the opinion of members as to what GFE is to them not anyone in particular. Yes we are ******s. However if you think that is all we are then you will most definitely not get the GFE you are wanting. Treat a provider like a ****** you will get a shitty session treat her like a person, with respect and you will have a good time. Otherwise we can gladly treat you like a john and be strictly business. This is sex yes that is paid for. That's why I have said numerous time for guys to stop trying to turn appointments into more than they are. A paid arrangement between two people for a set amount of time. Stop trying to blur the lines with dinners and outings and off the clock arrangements. If you do.. dont complain that it's not working out anymore because you chose to change the rules of the game. My original response was to him as well. You however chose to quote and reply to all my responses so you clearly you were talking to me.

The "hobby gfe" jargon is fine. I think you're on point with that as far as "pay for play". I don't like that term personally but hey whatever. This guy was asking something specific. And I'd like to help younger people, men, who may get taken, or are less experienced. To let them know what it can be like. B/c I've experienced it. Paid and otherwise. Not b/c I have some huge ego. Fuck no. I was saying anyone even decently attractive, nice, funny, whatever. I never said anything about being super attractive, some huge ego, blah blah. Apparently a lot of guys have that. You are not the only one to say that by far. I just meant like don't you wanna know you are gonna lay down with?? Especially especially if you think the person expects a great "GFE" performance?? I sure as fuck do. And I'm a guy. I mean come on.

You dont like term pay for play? But that's what you are doing! You are paying a lady to play with you? A provider to have sex with you. No need to sugar coat it your are paying for sexual services! There is nothing wrong with it. I know who I will be laying down with during screening. Why would anything else matter I'm not trying to match up with you in the real world. It seems like you need a friends with benefits not a provider. Hell you have more prerequisites than eharmony.

I don't need the advice, but I do thank you. It might be helpful for some younger or more inexperienced guys and so it's a great PSA.

The advice was in general. You chose to throw some things out as if you were a female one and a provider second that were not true and a males opinion that were highly flawed. Such as claiming to know why women dont have unprotected sex (because they dont want to use birth control) no ******s dont want to catch herpes, the clap, or HIV a baby is the least of the problems. I only speak to things I know I dont assume to know how the other sex operates nor do I comment about a profession that one that I have no personally knowledge of... that is unless you have been a provider?

I've been fairly clear that I'm talking about all kinds of sex. Not "RL and what not". All sex. Sex is sex. Personally any other way one could see it is weird to me. I don't want to line your pocket. I know that's what you want. I want that from an employer too. And I do quite well. Usually before you get a job they don't just give up the dough for some odd reason. They seem to want this thing called an interview. Mostly its to find out if you fit in well, are you good with the team, socialize well, do you mesh with their culture, etc.... Very rarely (even at my level not gonna give out too many details but i'm a computer scientist) does it have anything to do about the "skills". Truly it's doesn't. Even at the highest levels. It's about social matching and culture fit. The connection. Why? B/c you can have all the skills in the world but if you don't have a connection no work will get done, communication will suck, business will fail, and the employer has no need to partake of your services (i.e. give you money). Follow where I'm going with this?

Not really because this doesnt have anything to do with the hobby nor GFE. It's called research you read reviews, posts and ask around about ladies. If you like what you see you go in if you dont you move on to another lady. Comparing real world employment to booking a date with a sex worker for an hour does not compare. You are paying a sex worker a couple of hundred for a one time date the other is a long term career with the same company, where you are working for someone else, following their rules, and doing what they say. We do business with multiple people we arent set working for 1 person. That's sugar baby type stuff not how providers do business.This is not comparable to a real world career where you have a set salary, where you are having to prove yourself to one boss, we dont need to be interviewed, nor do we need to be part of a team, this isnt team work here. We are the boss, a one woman team, we see multiple people that is how we make our money, if we dont click with one guy.. business is fine, we will still be making money because normal people know that not everyone is compatible, we wont crash and burn, bill's will still be paid. What gets you screwed is ripping someone off.. not because you werent compatible. This is supposed to be simple book an appointment and get your rocks off. If you require that much work you arent looking for a ****** you are looking for a girlfriend.

I've got nothing against you BL. I don't mean for any of this to sound like I'm attacking you. It's in text format so it easily possible it could come off as snarky or apathetic or disingenuous if read the wrong way. I'm sorry if that's what happened while you read it. I didn't mean for that to be the case.

I have nothing against you either, nor do I take offense because of differing opinions that what life is about. I can see the snarkiness but that exactly what you intended to do. Dont apologize for it when it's what you meant to do just own it.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 10-19-2018 at 02:36 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Mathguy and BL, get a room and work it out.
    Kinda seems on the precipice of a pissing contest......js.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onei5430 View Post
    I didn't take time to read all the replies, but I will say that the most GFE "relationship" I had with a provider, of whom I saw multiple times over about 5 years, was CrystalKitty. She always was consistent (with one exception) and the fact that we genuinely got along went a long way. At one point I saw her exclusively for about a year and a half. Then all of the sudden she NCNS'd on me after having me drive 1/2 hr in traffic. When I tried to make sure she was ok I got crickets. Okay, let it go. Then I saw her again and it was as if nothing happened. This was fine for about three visits then the NCNS again. This pattern repeated itself about two more times at which I got pissed and let her know about it. She then decided to it was okay to text me at home, knowing I was there because I specifically asked her not to respond being that I was almost home. (NOTE: This was before I got smart and quit using my real number for the hobby.) That was the straw that broke the camels back and I fired back a scolding hot text and didn't see her again for about six months. When I did decided to call her again, I was able to have a civil conversation and she not only apologized but offered a free session to make up for it. I also learned some important "personal issues" about her during that down time that contributed to the whole situation. Long story short, I continued to see her almost exclusively until she retired, which averaged 3-4 times a month. In fact, at one point she scared the hell outta me when she said, "I love you" then quickly began to backtrack. I still don't know if it was a Freudian Slip or on purpose, testing the waters, but I didn't need that. Regardless, we had a great relationship, business aside, to the point that I could see myself just hanging out with her totally unrelated to the business aspect. I miss her as I feel she was as close to a GFE that I have ever experienced in the hobby.
    While off topic, I do miss the days of CrystalKitty. She was such a sweetheart. Cherry Chandler and Crystal were my very first hobby experiences.
    Hijack off
    On hobby hiatus.

Get a room really? Because we are sharing opinions on a topic in coed and having a discussion. Sweetie you dont have to open them and read them if they are bothersome or you can contribute to the thread.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    I think I did contribute to the thread. The op asked as specific question which seems to have been answered to great detail. Now it seems it has turned into the MathGuy and BL show...js
    Funny thing is I am adding my opinion and just got told to don't read them or contribute.
    So what you are saying is YOUR opinion is what matters and if you cant contribute or dissent in such away take your football and go home.
    While you are an intelligent and well written woman, I am starting to notice a bit of a jaded tone in your interactions.
    D
    On hobby hiatus.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast