Quote Originally Posted by xxxNatalie View Post

Hello everyone .
So I have some things I’d like to discuss based on my experience & the things I’ve seen so far on Eccie . So I understand there are a lot of gentlemen & assholes that are on OH2 that are on Eccie . I’ve noticed a lot of guys that are bad clients / or no sees coming to OH2 from Eccie . & a lot of them think they are slick in which there not . What I don’t like is the GAMES . Or the disrespect. Look I work my ass off to PLEASE clients & make sure they leave with a smile . So I don’t like the LOW BALLERS , if you can’t afford a provider don’t try to keep lowering her rates for your satisfaction . Most providers are willing to work with you , take it easy . If a provider doesn’t move on . Another thing ... if I say I decline to see you that doesn’t mean cuss me out of call me out of my name . I’m pretty chill down to earth type of chick , I’m not one of those asshole stuck up providers .. but I have noticed lately if I declined to see a client I was being cussed out or called all types of bitches . I’ve even been told good luck finding clients . As if the clients don’t come find me , lol I found that pretty funny . But anyways , yeah guys please be respectful . It’s gotten to the point where I’m debating on deleting my eccie because the disrespect and all these trolls , and the weirdos who are preying on newbies . And not to mention the weirdo ASIAN going around giving girls fake money & pulling condoms off . Just listen to how that sounds . What provider wants to hear or read about shit like that in the info share section . I wanna be able to work freely without having to worry or be scared to see a client . I make sure I super screen . Most guys don’t like it but if your not verified or vouced for I don’t wanna see you .. a lot of guys don’t understand our health and safety is ALWAYS important . And I just wanna satisfy my clients and have them leave happy . I don’t wanna deal with the drama of hobbyist . And I’m sure you hobbyist don’t wanna deal with the drama of providers .. managed girls or none of that . So just think about how you treat or speak to one another you never know what that person is going through in there everyday life outside of this .. be polite , if a provider declines simply move forward there are other fish in the sea . I’ve had such a tough week , I don’t feel like I deserve the disrespect from hobbyist .. I’m trying to make everyone happy , give a girl a break lol . We as providers go thru tough days and don’t need a mean asshole to add on to it . We’re here for you guys , don’t treat us like shit please and the girls will definitely treat you right & hve your toes curling lol we’re all here for fun .. have a little fun . Be nice , and polite . It won’t hurt . Until next time . Peace out guys lol , and enjoy this wonderful week . Remember be nice & positive vibes only ..
Amen! Sorry for your bad week. We all have those. I agree with everything you said. Sometimes they send you an email and make shit up if you have decided not to see them. LOL