Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Thank you Darling...

What a lovely ladies that I find myself in these days... I appreciate you thinking of me and our passionate times together...

I think that there are many "SUBCLASSES" of PSE as the Hobby has evolved.. When, I first started, PSE was a polite way to refer to "GRECIAN" play but it also is definitely a more enthusiastic, acrobatic, naughty, physical, I think you should expect some choking, face fucking, throat fucking, some ladies offer more extensive role play, you are going to get harder deep throating in these sessions and moving from the bed, to the massage table, to your back, to your knees etc at a very fast pace is to be expected..

PSE in my world is that... Very passionate...extremely intense...a lot of eye contact is a must...

I do specialize in more of the Greek, face fucking, changing positions, CIM, cob sessions... Now, there are some great pse ladies that specialize in dirty talk, role play, golden showers and they will work in other kinks..etc

PSE sessions should be FUN...just like your GFE sessions but, your lashes may be fucked off and your mascara will probably be all over the place...again, this is PSE.. In between, I am massaging my clients legs before round two..

As our sexual world grows.. We have ladies that do videos etc...so, I do not think that there is any one way to define a PSE experience..

Although, we can try... I charge an additional fee because of the Grecian prep time and the diet that is required... I am sure that the ladies that do extensive role play sessions have other expensives, clean up costs etc...

I will also say, that physically, if you are fucked for 1-2 hours straight...you may be a bit more tired and you need time to rest so, that is another reason for a slightly higher cost than a GFE apt...

Remember, that in between these apts, the ladies are working out, stretching etc... Sex is a sport if done right... There has to be a connection but you are there as an athlete to make someone's fantasy come true...

So, figure out what type of PSE Goddess is your pleasure and have fun!! There are a lot of us out there that want to make you happy...😉
Very well said.