Thread: JuicyJessie aka Miss Calcium Cannons 💣 is here!

Registered Female (Not Verified) JuicyJessie's Avatar

JuicyJessie aka Miss Calcium Cannons 💣 is here!

Hi Gentlemen of Ourhome2, my name is Juicy Jessie, but you may know me as Miss Calcium Cannons on XXX content sharing platforms!

My Socials -> https://link.me/misscalciumcannons
    More Pics -> https://ibb.co/album/1tRBCT

Some of my XXX videos:
    Me playing with my pussy!
    Me getting face fucked!

Considerations:
    Hr - $400
    Hh - $250
    Qv - $200

Review Specials:
    Hr - $300
    Hh - $250
    Qv - $150

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 8.34.36 AM.jpgIMG_0081.jpg

I plan to be here for a short time and not a long time! ⏳

I would also like to disclose that I am HSV2 positive, I do take anti viral medication, and I never have sex while I'm experiencing an outbreak. I'd also like to note that I?ve had this condition for a year now and have not passed it to any of my partners. I am always careful and on top of my meds in order to protect any partner I may have! I understand that this may be a deal breaker for some of you, but here are some facts regarding HSV2:

- It can be transmitted through direct skin-to-skin contact. This happens when the contagious area comes into contact with a tiny break in the skin or mucous membrane tissue, usually on the mouth or genitals. Most skin on the body is too thick for the virus to go through.

- Genital herpes can be transmitted sexually both when symptoms are present and sometimes when symptoms are not present. There are several days throughout the year (called asymptomatic reactivation, asymptomatic shedding, or subclinical shedding) when the virus may be on the surface of the skin, but there are no symptoms. Herpes can be passed through sexual contact during this time.

- There are no documented cases of a person getting genital herpes from an inanimate object such as a toilet seat, bathtub, or towel. Herpes is a very fragile virus and does not live long on surfaces.

Video Busting 5 Myths About Genital Herpes
    Facts about Herpes

IMG_7108.jpgScreenshot 2024-05-01 at 8.34.03 AM.jpg

With that out of the way, if you'd like to see me, please ⬇️:
    1. Send a view link of your P411 Okays to my email -> miss.calciumcannons98@gmail.com
    2. Send me a pm from your "Verified Hobbyist" here on Ourhome2.
    3. We can do a live Video verification on snapchat.
    4. Send a 20% deposit of the desired session length you want with me via Cashapp
    5. Provide me 2 provider references!

If you can?t supply me any of the above in your first initial message to me, please don't contact me!
    Last edited by JuicyJessie; 05-02-2024 at 03:27 PM.