Thread: ITS SO sunny in BIG SPRING and its a SPECIALLLLL

Verified Companion Companion Sunny summer's Avatar

ITS SO sunny in BIG SPRING and its a SPECIALLLLL

IF YOU ARE IN BIG SPRING AND WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A SPECIAL SEXY DAY DATE AT ABOUT 9 AM AT MY INCALL.

IT WILL BE 1.5 -2 HR. FUN INCLUDING a Full MILF-Y MASSAGE, all the sexy things, we take pics and video.

SESSION AND THE RATE WILL BE DISCOUNT BUT I AM VERY PICKY AND IF YOURE INTERESTED

FIND ME ON TELEGRAM @SUNNYTXSUMMER

OR

I WILL BE SEEING A FEW QUICKIES LIKE BNG, WORK TRUCK SUCK is a classic. OR WHATEVER QUICKIE SESSIONS we can do in the next few hours!
    I will only be doing these THIS Thursday MAY 2ND!! In Big Spring UNTIL about 10AM RATE is 150 for ALLL quickie type visit

If interested in a quickie session please text me 8174386655 and tell me what you have in mind for your desired session with like some sort of simple plan. has to be discreet and HAVE TO SCREEN. Y?all could make this fun

OR - MY MOST FAVORITE OPTION FOR MY morning in BIG SPRING
    Any guys interested in playing together so and might have some experience would be cool. I would like a couple of guys that show up together and they leave and a couple more trade me out? so many options. I WOULD START THIS SESSION AT 930 AT MY INCALL!
    If this happens it would be legendary

MAYBE SOME GROUP PLAY AND SPLIT THE SESSION RATE. IF YALL ARE GOOD, CLEAN AND the hour rate is 300 per 2 guys.

DONT YALL FORGET I TAKE TIPS AND GIFTS. IT VERY APPRECIATED. This is the best way to stay on my radar and get to see me often.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Call me ☀️ SUNNY ☀️ I feel better than I look! Text is best 8174386655!

XOXOXO SUNNY