Thread: Looking for a nice warm welcome back to the business this morning in ATX!!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Looking for a nice warm welcome back to the business this morning in ATX!!

I had to create a new page that has yet to be verified ...still...but I included screenshots of past reviews on my new page in the photos section. I also added some new photos on my page you are free to check out:) I also do online cam modeling/shows...so if your too busy to meet or would like to video chat first, just shoot me a text and we can set something up:) Im in north Austin/ hutto area this morning doing outcalls...so if you wanna have some fun just text me or send me a message and we definitely can arrange some fun today;)

Text for details...open minded on most things and willing to work with you:) 737.201.5258
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Welcome back. We messaged a few times, but our schedules never matched. Maybe this time.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.