Quote Originally Posted by kingvudu2031 View Post
Hi all, sorry for the noob question and (delete if i posted this in the wrong spot).

I went through the welcome notes and how to get verified. That being said, i had a couple of gals vouch for me last year but haven't heard back from admins.

So how else can we get verified on here? maybe share my p411 id?
From one ?not verified? to another, yea it?s frustrating but we don?t hold the keys to the gate to be let in. Even if you do everything written it doesn't mean you get access. Being verified here doesn?t mean you?ll have a pass at screening if that is what you are seeking and no provider should use it for the same purpose. Using multiple avenues (P411, TER, what you can see here, and other areas) should be utilized for your own research. If you're simply waiting to see ROS, however, well you may just have to wait until the bouncer lets you in the club. Every now and again I would see if the ladies you meet would send another voucher, until verified. Some don?t mind sending them. Probably no sense in sending a ticket to admin you won?t get a response back thats from my experience. I agree with Photofinish, if you had a sex change you probably could get verified faster, haha. Really though it?s not in your control so the way I see it que sera, sera.

It?s good you have P411 that has open doors, which otherwise would be shut at least for me.