Date of Visit: Week of 4/21
Preferred Method of Contact: P411/Email and then sms
Phone Number: 857-256-1109
Email Address: amayavergara@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: preferred411.com/P101301
City, State: Northern Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Mostly LFK but a couple DFK's mixed in (just a couple), hugging, lots of scantly clad cuddling, BBBJ, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90
Donation: 500
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Long black hair
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: I want to coin the phrase "EvenHerFace" because there are lots of pictures of her online that do not show her face for privacy, but do an amazing job highlighting her sexy body. Let me assure you, even her face is alluring. She has some beautiful eyes with these subtle freckles you can baaaarely see. It's hard to not focus on how sexy her body is, but I'm telling you, her face is super pretty. Especially her eyes and those light freckles!!

Body wise - You can see her pictures. Curves that make you want to stare, touch and kiss. Amazing natural, gravity defying boobs. Didn't ask for a cup size or look at her lingerie, but look at her twitter. To quote Seinfeld "They're real... And they're amazing." Ass is shapely and grabbable too!

She's perfectly my type. Short, petite and excessively curvy without excessive thickness. She should change her name to:

Amaya "EvenHerFace" Goldilocks Vergara - Beautiful face, with just the right amount of curves!

Personality - This is worth mentioning too. If you're a guy that likes to really connect and appreciate a provider with a good personality, you'll love her. I love how subtly confident Amaya is with her opinions. She's also super witty with a great sense of humor. I enjoyed just hanging with her ALMOST as much as the spicy time.

If you like petite, curvy, sexy, passionate and intelligent women, you'll love your time with her.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Can't recommend Amaya enough. Great personality. Lots of passion. Sexy curvy body. She's got it all - brains and beauty!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.