Come see me today & unwind, it's monday that means stress....let me destress you, let me please & pleasure you with the best bbbj around..you will love all my services i promise, you wont be disappointed!!!
My bbbj are the best around town, super sloppy wet, deep throat, no gag bj. Ball licking and sucking. Let me suck u dry, explode in my mouth or all over me.

Im located in arlington (incall only)
somer 972-464-7511
qv $80
hh $120
hour $160
riming $20 extra..
I accept cash, cash app or venmo or zelle only..
I do require a pic before coming to my house..

Private residence, independent, safe location, no drama, no games, never rushed sessions, new customers welcome, short notice customers welcome, no deposit required, shower available..

Qv, fs, bng, massage, playtime, deep throat, kissing, riming, no gag, cim, cip, cob, daty, msog, gfe, bbbj, covered/uncovered, and much more offered....

***i am the best bbbj queen, read my reviews on the best bbbj around, all my customers love all my services & are never disappointed..make me yr favorite go to girl for all yr needs, ive been doing this over 18 +yrs and my customers have stayed with me for years & years because they love my services, my prices, great personality, people person, talkative, etc***

cash app $somersomer
venmo @somer-johnson-1
onlyfans.com/somer1

check out and subscribe to my onlyfans and see pics and vids daily..
Onlyfans.com/somer1

onlyfans.com/somer1

onlyfans.com/somer1

onlyfans.com/somer1

***tips are not required bt are appreciated, please remember to always take care of the girl that takes care of you, you make her happy she will keep u happy***

i love > ~older men💙
bigger(heavy) men💙
generous tippers💙
gifts of all kinds💙
cash app/venmo/zelle surprises💙

somer 972-464-7511 (texting is the easiest way to get a hold of me the fastest)

let me suck u till it's rock hard and ready to explode in my mouth or inside of me, she's horny and ready to be filled up.. Im very wet, soaking wet, super super tight & nice and warm inside, fu*k me good till we both cum💦

somer 972-464-7511
qv $80
hh $120
hour $160