Thread: Must Be World Class Snatch

Must Be World Class Snatch

Has to be GOLD PLATED pussy, or something of the kind, I guess. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/422066384808

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    Has to be GOLD PLATED pussy, or something of the kind, I guess. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/422066384808
    Just plane old GPS syndrome but from what I hear she will fuck for less if you call her off her skip ads. She looks good but even at 250 its to high for me. She does look good and those tits look fun wish she were a 100 qv girl

I just can't imagine, as hard as it is for me to earn $700.00, to give ANY lady that much money, for just 60 minutes. Ain't NOBODY worth $700 an hour, except maybe a dr that is operating and saving a life, maybe. Just not no pussy.

I am of the same school of thought but I know guys with so much money that they actually just look at it as paper. I have a customer that told me when you get so much money its just paper and you really dont even think about spending it. I tripled his bill after and he payed it and told me touch?. I know guys personally that do the sa sb thing and think nothing of throwing a smoking hot model type 5k for the night.

Good grief. I don't blame ya for tripleing his bill after that. Sure wish I had enough to think of money in that since. Guess I will just wait on the lottery to be mine. Wonder how long that will be????