Thread: What Sets An Experience Apart From The Rest?

What Sets An Experience Apart From The Rest?

Gents, in your opinion, what sets a provider experience apart from the rest? Is it cleanliness/incall setup, TCB, something they do in the bedroom that you just can't resist? Perhaps it's a lovely personality, or the playful banter. And of course it's different for everyone.

I also want to know from other providers.
    As a provider, I can say that respect is the biggest thing for me. My regular clients all respect my time, this includes in and out of session. I'm unlikely to waste time texting, flirting, or sexting, and those that understand that and compensate me for my time going the extra mile to do so are greatly appreciated. Punctuality is huge, but I will never hold 5-10 minutes against anyone especially if they give notice, etc.

Grab a pack of gum on your way to the appointment, it goes a long way to have fresh breath!

Moments where I know I've found a keeper are truly small moments. The "can I bring anything" text before an appointment, outstanding communication, and other small efforts make a huge difference.
    Let me take you to the edge... And beyond.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Probably the most important thing for me is the provider herself. It starts there and the chemistry we have. Without this, the rest cannot compensate for it.

TCB is second. It helps take away any anxiety I have that our appt is actually going to happen and allows me to focus on what happens when I walk in that door. Being responsive is important, esp. when seeing someone new.

Everything else (incall, etc.) just adds to the experience and makes it better.

I try to be a good client and be clean, freshly showered, nails trimmed, clean clothes, fresh breath, be responsive to communication, don't make them ask for donations, bring a little gift, be punctual. All the things I'd hope the provider would do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    To me the attraction starts with her board presence. The nature of her ads, her interactions with others, her sense of humor, her marketing know how. And of course her looks. I tend to start with P411 to gauge a woman?s likes and dislikes. And if she has her own website, it tells me that she is serious about her business.

Next, the setup communication is important. Friendly and intelligent communication gives me some insights as to how well we may click.

Location is important. I live in Dripping Springs and do not like Austin traffic. So a provider with a south Austin incall will draw my attention.

I am retired and prefer two and three hour dates. To that end, a budget friendly provider means a lot.

Once the appointment date arrives, being on time is important. The nature of her incall and its condition is also important. I prefer homes and apartments to hotels. Inside, cleanliness, lighting, and sexy background music sets a nice tone for a pleasant encounter.

Lastly, positive energy and enthusiasm gets me going. I love a woman with a sense of humor who can hold a friendly and intelligent conversation. And since I am old with delayed orgasm issues, patience is very important.

Any provider with all those charms will entice me to come back for more of her pleasures.

Thank you for asking.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    All of the above... and genuine hunger. Not that I do a lot of hobbying (my geography and schedule are not hobby-friendly), but there are women who deliver a transaction, and there are women who deliver passion and an experience. It's easy to tell, for example, when a woman 'permits' kissing, and it's equally easy to tell when a woman craves it. A partner who treats my lips and mouth like they're her last meal, who sucks on my tongue like she's giving it a bj, who demands I suck on her tongue and whimpers when I come up for air, a woman who can't get enough DATY and mumbles "OMG I can't decide whether I want your mouth or your cock" is worth her weight in gold. For me, her pleasure is my pleasure.

Even if it's just IOP <g>.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I mostly stuck with regulars over my almost 30 years hobbying. So never had a lot of bad issues. I do not see Providers that much anymore. But anyway,

TCB is course is number one for me. I am not all worried about setting the appt. I am more concerned about the day of the date communication. I understand life happens, but most of yall want prebooking days out. Yet cannot deliver on time. That is very frustrating. Part of the reason I left he hobby was toward the end of my days. I had nothing but. 'Hey, sweety can we move from 1pm to 3pm. Or can you come back in 30 min, I am not ready', and so on.'

I get life happens, but I also have a life and full time job.

Making the session not mechanical is number two for me. Then the rest of course, being clean, incall being clean, bathroom being clean and so on. The rest is always YMMV>

I'm right there with you on the hesitation to pre book, (especially far out) actually. Because life does happen! I always worry if someone books a week out if they will actually show day of, so I always try to send sweet reminders once or twice, and of course confirming day before and day of 😅 But that's so relatable! I provide full time, so last minute appointments are often my favorite, granted they're a repeat or the screening process goes smoothly- but not every other lady has the luxury of spontaneity. Thanks for chiming in! <3
    Let me take you to the edge... And beyond.

Specific to what sets a date apart from the rest is believable IOP. If I think back on the dates I?ve had I honestly don?t remember much about most of them other than that I saw a particular woman. The ones that stand out and I can recall fall under a couple of buckets.

One bucket are a couple of women I met who were just my physical ideal at the moment. If I?d closed my eyes and imagined a woman to be intimate with it would have been them from their face to their body to how they were dressed.

The second bucket is a bit bigger and was gals that seemed to be actually enjoying the physical part of being with me. It?s possible it was real. I?m not an attractive guy. But I know I have a good touch and a couple of other talents. So maybe they were really into it. But the times where it?s really passionate. Where it feels like when you?re with a girlfriend that?s really into. Those dates I definitely remember.

Although I also kinda remember the gals that were clearly faking it. That were moaning within two seconds of me touching them. If you?re not a good actress I?d rather you not try.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ATXCammi View Post
    Gents, in your opinion, what sets a provider experience apart from the rest? Is it cleanliness/incall setup, TCB, something they do in the bedroom that you just can't resist? Perhaps it's a lovely personality, or the playful banter. And of course it's different for everyone.

I also want to know from other providers.
    As a provider, I can say that respect is the biggest thing for me. My regular clients all respect my time, this includes in and out of session. I'm unlikely to waste time texting, flirting, or sexting, and those that understand that and compensate me for my time going the extra mile to do so are greatly appreciated. Punctuality is huge, but I will never hold 5-10 minutes against anyone especially if they give notice, etc.

Grab a pack of gum on your way to the appointment, it goes a long way to have fresh breath!

Moments where I know I've found a keeper are truly small moments. The "can I bring anything" text before an appointment, outstanding communication, and other small efforts make a huge difference.
    +1 on everything you said in regards to clients
    I have phenomenal TCB and expect the same respect in return. If you're going to be late and communicating it goes a long way. Although anything over a half hr late is a cancellation in my book. Poor time management, knowing how traffic is and unpredictability factors being taken into place, either account for that when choosing your time (if coming right after work and occasionally leave late, account for it, that sort of thing.)
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would like to chime in on this subject. To me it’s the vibe and comfort of the provider. Pretty simple for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When she gives you beef stew in a Tupperware bowl with aluminum foil on top, and says
    "for later".

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I mostly stuck with regulars over my almost 30 years hobbying. So never had a lot of bad issues. I do not see Providers that much anymore. But anyway,

TCB is course is number one for me. I am not all worried about setting the appt. I am more concerned about the day of the date communication. I understand life happens, but most of yall want prebooking days out. Yet cannot deliver on time. That is very frustrating. Part of the reason I left he hobby was toward the end of my days. I had nothing but. 'Hey, sweety can we move from 1pm to 3pm. Or can you come back in 30 min, I am not ready', and so on.'

I get life happens, but I also have a life and full time job.

Making the session not mechanical is number two for me. Then the rest of course, being clean, incall being clean, bathroom being clean and so on. The rest is always YMMV>
    I hear ya. I've also mostly stuck with regulars for the past 10 years after hobbying 20 years. The "life happens" oftentimes is really just the provider having zero respect for the client, especially if new. They really don't think it's a big deal to cancel last minute, to ghost, to change times last minute, to make you wait in a parking lot, because after all, you're just a john. Don't get near as much of that with regulars or SBs.