Companion's Handle: divanniG

Date of Visit: 04/25/2024

Preferred Method of Contact: pm and got text

Phone Number: after verification

Email Address: n/a

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?143619-DivannyG

City, State: Dallas, Tx

Type of Visit: incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: lfk, bbbj (lots of), missionary, doggy, cw, rcw, tuma, cim, massage, msog

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr

Donation: **.5 + 20 tip

Approximate age of Companion: 27

Hair Color and Length: Black, may be little longer to below shoulder

Smoking Status: no

Ethnic/Racial background: Latina

Companion Description:
May be 5?7?, model type height, beautiful face, kissable lips,may be around 145-150 lb proportional to height, D size natural sucable boobies. Clean shave.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments: I missed her last time when she came to dallas and after reading her reviews really wanted to see her. I was browsing on oh2 and saw her post showing available next 4 days. I immediately sent pm via p411 for next day & time. She was fast, within 30 mins I got reply with address. 2 hr before I sent text to confirm and she replied yes. Off the hotel, parked and got rm#. Nice hotel. Door was cracked open, got in and saw beauty in black dress, above average height, black hair and overall nice proportional body structure goes with her height. She looks same as photos in her profile. She understands English so not much difficulty to communicate. All in all she was full of energy in entire session.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.