Thread: It?s almost over??..inflation is close to killing the hobby

Verified Hobbyist BCD

It?s almost over??..inflation is close to killing the hobby

Scrolling through Trystlink today rates have gotten out of control noticed several thousand and hour girls and one 3000 an hour girl. The go to 300 an hour girls are now 400 an hour. It?s a billionaires game now even millionaires are probably saying to themselves I?m not doing this anymore. I know some millionaires and the reason they have money is because they are some of the cheapest people on the planet. It?s desperate times now and time for a long break from the hobby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's only killing the hobby for those who cannot or will not pay those rates. Over time, if business drops off, then prices will eventually come down. There's always the local bars.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Whiskey78's Avatar
    I think you guys are totally correct. I got into the hobby when it was necessary. Now that I'm single again, I'm not that active in the hobby. However, there are times where you just want to have fun and skip all the games of going out and meeting someone. Thats when the hobby comes in handy. Now with these crazy prices, I don't even what to do that. Such a shame. Maybe things will get better one day? I just want to know who is paying $400 an hour and not even getting MSOG or other add on's.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The lack of talent is killing hobby

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    As someone once said, "It's not that it's too expensive, it's that you can't afford it." Yes, there providers at many price points. One just has to choose those that meet your preferred activities and at the price you are willing to pay. Costs for everything have gone up. Providers with private incalls have seen rent increases and other costs rise just like we all have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sticfigure View Post
    The lack of talent is killing hobby
    You just need to do more research. There is plenty of talent IMO.