Thread: ❤️Back Today-Sunday! Homesick for my Honey's! Let Me Show You How Much 737-256-2771❤️

Verified Companion Companion

❤️Back Today-Sunday! Homesick for my Honey's! Let Me Show You How Much 737-256-2771❤️

❤️I'm back in Austin today through Sunday! I have been homesick & lonely for the gentlemen of my hometown!
    I'm rested, energized and feeling the absolute need to share some sexual energy! Come let my touch take you away from the days stress.
    I will leave you gasping and grinning with the taste of indescribable pleasure!
    I have immediate availability and I'm hosting clients in the Domain area. Text me now! 737-256-2771! I'm currently having issues with the pm system, so if you don't get a response from a pm, please text me!
    I have some weekend specials!
    FBSM 30min-w/bbbj-150
    FBSM 45min-w/bbbj- 170
    FBSM 1 Hr w/bbbj-200
    QV-120
    Hhr-150
    Hr-250
    90min-380
    Specials are for Incall only!
    Outcalls are available with additional donation.
    No Greek, however, I am open-minded and adventurous so let's explore your fantasies together and make them a reality!
    My goal is always to provide you with an amazing experience. I cater to my clients and I will always go above and beyond to make sure you get to taste indescribable pleasure...💋
    I can't wait to hear from you!
    SassySami ❤️