Thread: N Girls

Verified Hobbyist BCD

N Girls

Have seen questions about what is a N girl, well sometimes it's a Nice girl, other times it's a Naughty girl, or s Naked girl, and still other times it's a Nympho girl!

Hope this help clear up the matter.

Thanks all,

Steve Fux

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    I’ve never had anything but great experiences with N girls. Back in the day they were more prevalent and hell if they had a site where they advertised exclusively I probably would’ve only seen N girls. In my experiences TBC was top notch, IOP was top notch, rates and menu was top notch!!! I miss them. Lol
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    I?ve never had anything but great experiences with N girls. Back in the day they were more prevalent and hell if they had a site where they advertised exclusively I probably would?ve only seen N girls. In my experiences TBC was top notch, IOP was top notch, rates and menu was top notch!!! I miss them. Lol
    THis sounds precisely like my experience. I did not know what the N stood for and given some of the recent back and forth on the issue I was concerned that it was somehow code for some type of pimp. I am glad that I was mistaken.

jpb

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    I asked a few of the ladies back then and they all responded N stood for “No Nonsense and No Bullshit” and that exactly what I got.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justplainbob View Post
    I was concerned that it was somehow code for some type of pimp. I am glad that I was mistaken.

jpb
    I do not understand how you could conclude that given the posts here or elsewhere.

Regardless, the Mods have closed the other thread and frown upon new threads discussing closed subjects so I suggest letting it drop in the forums.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Yep, we are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial