Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: GREEK

Verified Companion Companion SexyJess's Avatar

GREEK

I already know that I will probably get a lot of backlash on this one, but this must be said on behalf of all women / providers who have specific boundaries, who want their clients to respect those boundaries.

And first let me say that this does not go out to all the men on this board because the majority of you have enough intelligence and enough sense to read our daily ads that we Post in their entirety. Especially for those providers who make it a point to cover all bases in every single daily ad that we create that covers not only our location our menu our don'ts our pricing etc. I'm not talking about the men who respect those boundaries. As a matter of fact I would like to give a kudos to all of you who do. However there is a small percentage of you that don't read them or have zero respect for our boundaries when it comes to our menu. this rant is for The Men who can't seem to take no as an answer, and can't seem to read any daily Post from top to bottom that covers these ridiculous questions that we get a hundred times a day.

This is for the men out there who will not read our post in its entirety probably because they're excited to see that their favorite girl is available which I can't hate you for that. But it's for the men who ask their favorite provider if Greek is on the menu when in the ad it specifically states that no Greek is NOT on the menu. And then REGARDLESS OF BEING TOLD IT IS NOT ON THE MENU, they continue throughout the day to ask at another time to see if our mood changes anything. so like for instance I was asked four times today by one person if I did greek. I was asked if I would do Greek I was asked if I would do anal I was asked if we could try a butt plug and every single time I answered no.
    And it's not that I don't do Greek because I do...

But I only do it in an intimate situation with my significant other. That is not something that I offer my clients because that is a very personal thing between me and my significant other. And even explaining it to that degree he still pushed and asked again if I would consider doing Greek with him. So I started to think to myself..

The more and more I think about this and this is what I offered that client that I am talking about is and I'm going to offer this to all of you gentlemen that can't seem to read an entire post and can't seem to take no for an answer that we don't do greek.. I'll tell you what. I will humor it only under one condition. The first appointment that we do you're doing greek first, and you don't get to decide the size of the object that I use, you don't get to decide how fast or slow I insert it you don't get to decide how many times I thrust it and for how long inside you. And then and only then when you have done this I will consider doing Greek for you. And the size by the way, of the object will be about the same size that your packing on a daily basis.. and no lube's not going to be used I'll spit on it. And then and only then in the NEXT appt., our second appointment, I will consider Greek with you.

Now if that sounds good, and if you're down with that go ahead and give me a call. Otherwise don't ask me again about Greek that is not my f****** specialty I don't do it with my clients. :-)

And the thing is is I asked him well why is it that it's okay for you to stick an object in my behind but I can't stick an object in yours why? Do you think it's going to be uncomfortable? Do you think it's going to hurt? Do you think it's going to make you gay? And he didn't have an answer for me. But I just want all of you homophobes to understand, is that regardless if you're sticking your dick in an ass or having your ass being stuck with a dick, it's gay. The differences is you're a top or a bottom, If you're a guy participating in that type of intimacy.. We are not objects we are human beings trying to make money to keep a roof over our heads please do not treat us as objects that don't have a voice. Be respectful of our boundaries, and everything would be kosher and if you don't want to respect those boundaries then be prepared to have a dick in your ass that's all I'm saying and if I overspoke then f*** me, right? I don't know what to say but I had to vent and I had to say something because God damn I'm tired of having to answer the same question from these clients 20 different ways in one day. All of you that do not ask that question because you have read our "No's", thank you for not wasting my time and thank you for respecting my boundaries :-) I hope everybody has a great day and lastly if I offended anybody in the lgbtq community I apologize I didn't mean to I am just fed up with the stupid question being asked 20 f****** different ways. :-) love you all have a good night.
    Moderators, please don't ban my account for this.. :-)
    I CAN DO INCALLS and OUTCALLS!!!
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    TEXT ME ONLY WHEN READY TO BOOK PLZ. INCALL OR OUTCALL ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
    737-732-6996

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very long post.
    BTW, do you do greek?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Very long post.
    BTW, do you do greek?
    I’m dyslexic all I read was offer & Greek

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Perhaps this would be better suited for the ladies' private room?

I am not the person who asked you about Greek. We did schedule an appointment a few months ago, but you ghosted me the day of the appointment. We never did get to talk details.

There are quite a few things to unpack in your post.

1. Your proposed strategy of "you do Greek first" will backfire. Once I asked a lady if she offers Greek. She said that she doesn't. But then she said "I used to tell men that whatever you stick in mine, I get to stick in yours. But I had to stop that because too many men like it."
    2. Answering the same question many times a day does get annoying, I agree. Perhaps adding a NO list to your signature may help. When men see "and a lot more," some of them will think "Oh, she offers Greek? BBFS?" Men are weird like that, don't you know?
    3. Ranting here will not educate those who don't care to be educated. The best you can do is warn the other ladies regarding this kind of behavior, in the ladies' private room. We men have horror stories too, and that is how we handle them.
    4. I believe you did offend not just the LGBTQ community, but you managed to offend the straight community as well. "regardless if you're sticking your dick in an ass or having your ass being stuck with a dick, it's gay." Many ladies here offer Greek, and many men here enjoy Greek, myself included. Making this type of statement is not helpful and betrays a serious lack of respect for what others in the hobby enjoy.
    5. You mention a significant other. You mention that you do Greek with them. Men want what they cannot have. The more they cannot have it, the more they want it. Dangling the "I only do (Greek) in an intimate situation with my significant other" carrot is not helpful. It creates resentment. And for me personally, mentioning a significant other ruins the magic. I know most of the ladies here have significant others and families, and I respect that. I just don't want to hear about it. Our time together is our time away from real life, in a make-believe world that should be free of real-world details.
    6. Take a few deep breaths. You're frustrated, and for good reason. But never send out an angry email/post. Re-read it a few times. Rephrase it. Focus on the message rather than feelings. You will have significantly better results. Most people tend to disregard rants and angry words, especially from someone for whom they feel no emotional attachment.
    7. Last but not least, asking the moderators not to ban your account tells me that you knew posting this is wrong but you did it anyway. Most men here want a drama-free appointment. With this type of behavior on your part, you risk being labelled BSC and be avoided in the future. I think it would be helpful to you to reach out to some of the more seasoned ladies here and ask for some suggestions on how to better cope with your frustration, because this post is not a constructive way of handling it.

I hope this is helpful to you, SexyJess. This hobby can be wonderful, but it can also be frustrating sometimes. Best of luck to you!

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    Perhaps this would be better suited for the ladies' private room?

I am not the person who asked you about Greek. We did schedule an appointment a few months ago, but you ghosted me the day of the appointment. We never did get to talk details.

There are quite a few things to unpack in your post.

1. Your proposed strategy of "you do Greek first" will backfire. Once I asked a lady if she offers Greek. She said that she doesn't. But then she said "I used to tell men that whatever you stick in mine, I get to stick in yours. But I had to stop that because too many men like it."
    2. Answering the same question many times a day does get annoying, I agree. Perhaps adding a NO list to your signature may help. When men see "and a lot more," some of them will think "Oh, she offers Greek? BBFS?" Men are weird like that, don't you know?
    3. Ranting here will not educate those who don't care to be educated. The best you can do is warn the other ladies regarding this kind of behavior, in the ladies' private room. We men have horror stories too, and that is how we handle them.
    4. I believe you did offend not just the LGBTQ community, but you managed to offend the straight community as well. "regardless if you're sticking your dick in an ass or having your ass being stuck with a dick, it's gay." Many ladies here offer Greek, and many men here enjoy Greek, myself included. Making this type of statement is not helpful and betrays a serious lack of respect for what others in the hobby enjoy.
    5. You mention a significant other. You mention that you do Greek with them. Men want what they cannot have. The more they cannot have it, the more they want it. Dangling the "I only do (Greek) in an intimate situation with my significant other" carrot is not helpful. It creates resentment. And for me personally, mentioning a significant other ruins the magic. I know most of the ladies here have significant others and families, and I respect that. I just don't want to hear about it. Our time together is our time away from real life, in a make-believe world that should be free of real-world details.
    6. Take a few deep breaths. You're frustrated, and for good reason. But never send out an angry email/post. Re-read it a few times. Rephrase it. Focus on the message rather than feelings. You will have significantly better results. Most people tend to disregard rants and angry words, especially from someone for whom they feel no emotional attachment.
    7. Last but not least, asking the moderators not to ban your account tells me that you knew posting this is wrong but you did it anyway. Most men here want a drama-free appointment. With this type of behavior on your part, you risk being labelled BSC and be avoided in the future. I think it would be helpful to you to reach out to some of the more seasoned ladies here and ask for some suggestions on how to better cope with your frustration, because this post is not a constructive way of handling it.

I hope this is helpful to you, SexyJess. This hobby can be wonderful, but it can also be frustrating sometimes. Best of luck to you!
    Don't worry...

SexyJess will send the OFFENDED gentlemen to Sue Nami's Prep Course first...
    Sue is a GREAT teacher..
    Man gets his first prostate massage..
    Sue will be smiling..
    And SexyJess no longer has to WORRY about those PESKY GREEK questions again!!❤️
    TEAM EFFORT!!🤗❤️

Bonus :

Lifetime has a new movie 🍪🥛😉

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyJess View Post
    But I only do it in an intimate situation with my significant other.
    Then don't even mention that you do it at all. By admitting that you enjoy the practice - even if it's only with a loved one - in their eyes you're open to being convinced. To them it's like offering a drink to a sober alcoholic - sure you say you don't want it but they know there's a chance they can make you break. They have no regard for your personal feelings in the matter, only their own desires.

It's no different from them wanting negotiated pricing. Just state 'No greek, no price negotiation.' in your ads and if (or when) they inquire tell them 'No, and any further mention will get you blocked.' You're the commodity, not them.

And for the record I enjoy performing greek, but only if the lady wants to and enjoys it. Ladies, please don't list it just as a means to get an extra fee and then complain that you don't like it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by WiskerBilly View Post
    Ladies, please don't list it just as a means to get an extra fee and then complain that you don't like it.
    +1 to this.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I didn't read the whole post, but I mention in a couple of places. No free facetime-they ask for it. No anal-they ask for it. I have to admit I right away push them aside as retarded. My ads aren't as long, my rules are few. I give a 5 minute read, and it makes me wonder are they horny or dumb.

I noticed some sites they are more intelligent. Eros, Tryst intelligent. OH2 they try you in offer for a free review. And list crawler and skip the games have dummies on them. I places a different number on that. Wjen i get a text on that number, I pray it's a good one. And I have found some gems.

Be careful, I made a thread about having good intentions when men want stuff for free, evidently it hits some nerves personally. I definitely understand this is hobby discussion board. My answer is face palm to so so much.

I've never done anal or greek in my life. By time they contact me they have seen it minimum 2x and still aak. I lose respect honestly. Pussy dries up. My friend in Corpus I did a couple of doubles with a long time friend and she loves it. To each his own. Not my booty hole

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I didn't read the whole post, but I mention in a couple of places. No free facetime-they ask for it. No anal-they ask for it. I have to admit I right away push them aside as retarded. My ads aren't as long, my rules are few. I give a 5 minute read, and it makes me wonder are they horny or dumb.

I noticed some sites they are more intelligent. Eros, Tryst intelligent. OH2 they try you in offer for a free review. And list crawler and skip the games have dummies on them. I places a different number on that. Wjen i get a text on that number, I pray it's a good one. And I have found some gems.

Be careful, I made a thread about having good intentions when men want stuff for free, evidently it hits some nerves personally. I definitely understand this is hobby discussion board. My answer is face palm to so so much.

I've never done anal or greek in my life. By time they contact me they have seen it minimum 2x and still aak. I lose respect honestly. Pussy dries up. My friend in Corpus I did a couple of doubles with a long time friend and she loves it. To each his own. Not my booty hole
    Out of curiosity, why advertise on OH2 if the men are so horrible and "retarded"? Why not just stay on eros and tryst where the men are far more intelligent and respectful?

Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Out of curiosity, why advertise on OH2 if the men are so horrible and "retarded"? Why not just stay on eros and tryst where the men are far more intelligent and respectful?
    I see very kind men. Very intelligent men. Even on STG and ListCrawler. I have met some gems. Oh2 men tend to want something, you say no, they throw up a bad review. Every site has it's good and it's bad.

When someone asks for something I have specifically mentioned, I get huge red flags and proceed with caution. Their % of us hooking up goes down. In this industry we ladies have to pay attention to detail in order to avoid trouble and being hurt. So thank you to the OH2 gentlemen I do meet. 1 just left.

And I don't have my other number on OH2 like I do on ListCrawler. But all sites have good and bad. From the First hello we are screening. Our lives are on the line. And I like hobby board discussion. This response doesn't surprise me, only why did I trigger you? Are you ok?

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So... If I am reading this post correctly... If I let you fuck me up the ass raw dog, no lube, with an object the size of my cock, hard and fast then on our subsequent visit you will consider me doing greek on you? That's not much of an offer b/c I'm sure there is one or two guys who are willing to accept your offer but you would have to emphasize that you are only going to "consider" it, which means there is only a 50/50 chance it could happen but I think the odds are stacked up against the client that it won't happen. Not a bet I'm willing to take!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
    So... If I am reading this post correctly... If I let you fuck me up the ass raw dog, no lube, with an object the size of my cock, hard and fast then on our subsequent visit you will consider me doing greek on you? That's not much of an offer b/c I'm sure there is one or two guys who are willing to accept your offer but you would have to emphasize that you are only going to "consider" it, which means there is only a 50/50 chance it could happen but I think the odds are stacked up against the client that it won't happen. Not a bet I'm willing to take!! :-)
    Lots of men like to be pegged. Some may do it, find out they like it lol.

In the end of the day, we like to be respectful, be shown respect. And to some we are. But to many we aren't even human. We are garbage. We deal with this daily.

Don't get me wrong, God bless this industry and I like it. You take the good with the bad in any industry.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    This response doesn't surprise me, only why did I trigger you? Are you ok?
    Cholesterol is a little high, but otherwise doing great! Thanks for asking :)

Ha! Funny fuxxer, I see.
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    737-732-6996

Yes and this is actually the third time - I believe - you've mentioned that I ghosted you and it's as if you think that I did so on purpose.. and I mentioned even before on more than one occasion that your phone number matched very similar to another client's phone number and I got you two mistaken for one person and I also apologize for that as well and I still feel resentment in your texts to me. Furthermore I do put in every single ad and you can go back and check every one of my ads and I post daily mind you that I don't do Greek okay. Not only that the guy that was asking had not only asked me if I did Greek one time but he asked me 2 hours later if I had changed my mind 3 hours later and then proceeded to ask me if he could stick a butt plug up my ass. After I told him and after it has been said in my post I do not do greek. I don't understand why you're getting so upset about this because clearly I'm not talking to you about this I'm talking about the guys who continually asked me over and over and over again throughout the day as if something's going to change when I have specifically stated not only in my ad but is in my texts throughout the day that no I do not do greek. And no I wanted to post this for the men out there so that they can get a f****** clue that it's a waste of our time and it is a waste of energy from you and it is disrespectful to our boundaries when we are constantly pestered about something that is not on our menu so why would I just put that in the private ladies for him? That would have no bearing that would just be me venting and that's not what I'm trying to accomplish here I'm trying to accomplish getting something through to these guys that are doing this I'm trying to get them to understand that it's not acceptable. And if that offends you in any way again I apologize but please don't dwell on it like you have with me ghosting you..
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    737-732-6996

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast