Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
True, but complaining about the same things over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Has changed nothing. All it does it make the person resentful, angry and bitter.

I used to be that way. Always grinding shit out. All it did was make me more miserable. Did not help at all.

Sure it is frustrating, but go work out. Go for a walk. Get out and do something eventful. Sitting at your keyboard or phone does not help.
Sir Adonisman...

People definitely need to vent.. I get that.. Everyone has their own process but, I am like you... I like to go for walks, listen to music, go to the movies, maybe, to an art museum... Just do something to get out of my head when I'm in a negative space... But, not everyone likes to do that and it's kind of like the love language thing... Everyone has to process their emotions differently I think...

So, for a lot of people, this is the only place where we can talk about our life in this world... We aren't really accepted in society so, it isn't like we can talk about it at the PTA meetings etc...you know?

So, I think we have to take the funny, happy, flirty threads with the more tempestuous ones that might make us uncomfortable...people need an outlet..

Just my 2 cents for what it is worth...anf that is absolutely nothing..lol 😂