Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: GREEK

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar

"You can never hold back a Woman in the Moon"😎❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    I'll summarize my points, and hopefully that'll get them across more effectively.

Ranting here will do nothing. It won't educate those who don't care to be educated. Those who care to be educated already understand that "no means no." A more effective solution is to block the offender and post about the experience in the ladies' forum, so others are warned.

We can go on unhinged rants about what should be, or we can learn to cope with what is. The hobby has been, is and will remain the same.

For those of you who care to read about an example of ineffective communication, read on. I grew up on the first floor of an apartment building. The hallway is enclosed because the winters are harsh in Transylvania. Even cars are kept in garages because of the cold weather. The hallway has two doors: one at the front which most people used, and one at the back used by the tenants to get to the detached garages behind that apartment building. One of the tenants who lived on the fifth floor never remembered to shut the door behind him and make sure it locks. Hobos would sneak into the hallway to spend the night and would leave behind trash and excrement. For those living on the top floors, this didn't matter at all. But for those of us living on the first floor, it mattered. My father (who was a teacher and absolutely should have known better) thought that the best way to handle it would be to yell at the tenant about shutting the door. It went about as well as you would expect. Nothing changed. My father started loudly slamming the door every time he found it open. We heard it and it was supremely annoying, but likely nobody above the second floor heard more than a muffled thud. The tenant on the fifth floor likely heard nothing and couldn't care less about it. No matter how many times my mother and us kids tried to convince my father that what he was doing was ineffective, he wouldn't listen. "See, the door was locked today! It's working!" (hint, hint). He died about ten years ago convinced his useless act of loudly slamming that door made a difference. In the end, the effective solution is a badge system on a door that automatically shuts and locks. So simple!
    Unhinged rants... Wow...

If I RANT...

Then TRUST ME...

You will KNOW IT...

You can't even handle the thought of a FINGER IN YOUR ASS!!LOL 😂 😂 😂

You DO NOT get to tell me, or any other woman, where we can speak as long as we are POLITE and stay on topic... So, pay attention SPARKY, because, I was being polite in the above response and now, I am going to be polite but stern...

WE, meaning the WOMEN on this board, especially SUE NAMI, already got the message that you would like us to take ALL of our posts, our opinion and our thoughts to the ladies rooms... Hell, but why, don't we take our views, back to the 50's and wrap them in a nice & neat SPERM FREE casserole? 😉

The ladies already KNOW what NO means... And, if the guys on the FIRST floor are uncomfortable with the NOISE, I've heard that you can either sound proof your living space, change your living arrangement, buy ear plugs, or HELL, since we are talking about ASSTASTIC pleasures, you can get a few BUTT PLUGS to distract you from all of the noise coming from the women on the board...who are discussing men trying to force objects into their DELICIOUS ASSES that are not INTO such activities... (The ladies and and I are here to help you..)

And just so that we are CLEAR... I am NOT concerned about where your father or any of your cronies forced their women to hide their concerns... So, if you need to go into the garage and shut the door, close it, slam it... Read your comic books... I am GOOD!! I still have my teeth... Do you? So, put on your costume, climb into your coffin and wait for this particular woman to ASK if she needs instructions on how to survive as a HO in this world because I am doing great... But, if i need a DADDY, I already have a few ATF'S in Austin that I can call... So, are we good Papi? 🤗

Now, Last time I checked...

I think that I am still ON TOPIC... (Butt plug ordered for Papi, comic book and ear plugs for distraction)

Back, to all of my SISTERS, and their STRUGGLES with ASSTASTIC PLEASURES...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    While we're on the subject of posting long winded useless shit.
    Most don't know I was in prison.
    I walked in on my wife and her lover, and in a rage and I "unalived" them both.
    I got 2 life sentences. But the warden found out i was good with numbers and had me help him do his taxes. After a while , I was doing them for all the guards as well as cooking the books for the warden.
    All the while I was digging a hole out of my cell using a tiny hammer while disguising it with a poster.
    I eventually escaped thru that hole crawling a 1/4 of mile thru piss and shit. And now have a boat building business in Zehuatinejo, Mexico.
    I only cum to Texas to hobby.
    Shawshank Redemption is one of the all time great movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Unhinged rants... Wow...

If I RANT...

Then TRUST ME...

You will KNOW IT...

You can't even handle the thought of a FINGER IN YOUR ASS!!LOL �� �� ��

You DO NOT get to tell me, or any other woman, where we can speak as long as we are POLITE and stay on topic... So, pay attention SPARKY, because, I was being polite in the above response and now, I am going to be polite but stern...

WE, meaning the WOMEN on this board, especially SUE NAMI, already got the message that you would like us to take ALL of our posts, our opinion and our thoughts to the ladies rooms... Hell, but why, don't we take our views, back to the 50's and wrap them in a nice & neat SPERM FREE casserole? ��

The ladies already KNOW what NO means... And, if the guys on the FIRST floor are uncomfortable with the NOISE, I've heard that you can either sound proof your living space, change your living arrangement, buy ear plugs, or HELL, since we are talking about ASSTASTIC pleasures, you can get a few BUTT PLUGS to distract you from all of the noise coming from the women on the board...who are discussing men trying to force objects into their DELICIOUS ASSES that are not INTO such activities... (The ladies and and I are here to help you..)

And just so that we are CLEAR... I am NOT concerned about where your father or any of your cronies forced their women to hide their concerns... So, if you need to go into the garage and shut the door, close it, slam it... Read your comic books... I am GOOD!! I still have my teeth... Do you? So, put on your costume, climb into your coffin and wait for this particular woman to ASK if she needs instructions on how to survive as a HO in this world because I am doing great... But, if i need a DADDY, I already have a few ATF'S in Austin that I can call... So, are we good Papi? ��

Now, Last time I checked...

I think that I am still ON TOPIC... (Butt plug ordered for Papi, comic book and ear plugs for distraction)

Back, to all of my SISTERS, and their STRUGGLES with ASSTASTIC PLEASURES...

Mods? Anything?

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar

I'm just curious...where are women allowed to speak?😘

I'm curious...

Why are you asking for the mods? I was polite... I didn't say that you do not have a right to post in coed because you do and as a matter of fact... I strongly encourage it...

I just calmly broke down that on multiple occasions you have told women to take their issues to the ladies room and that as a woman, we have a right to speak here... Why is that offensive to you? It is 2024...

You even explained why women should not bring their issues to coed...because men will not learn but that would be assuming that you are speaking as their representative as a whole, with or without a cape I do not know... and are the men happy to have you as their house representative for the Greek community?

I stayed on topic...the topic is "Men trying to push /force Greek on a lass that keeps saying "No"...

Helpful ladies and hobbyists suggested that she add it to her signature line...which she did...

Then we get the men who did not care... Of course we did... And I made a post that was calm and explained why this was not nice and that just as we should respect YOUR bodies...we would also like to have our bodies respected...

Then YOU told us to take it to the kitchen with an analogy on how to behave ourselves and I jokingly replied and your answer is to call for the mods? lol 😂 😂

Is this like the lifeline "Help I've fallen and I can't get up?"

But instead...

SG has posted and I don't have a response and darnit...she posted a banal 70's song promoting free speech and I don't know what to say...SOOOO... MODS?!? LOL 😂

Remember, I didn't follow you to this thread... I like Greek... I just believe that it needs to be consensual and it should be allowed to be discussed in coed..

Are we closing the prostate pleasure thread next? Squirting threads? I have questions for Sue Nami on both of these before you pound the rtm button on both of these ... Let me get my note pad.. I'm not an expert on either of those subjects...🤗❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    Mods? Anything?
    Nope.

She expressed her opinion here within the rules just as you expressed yours. That is how it works here in Coed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4