Trans Count: What does me "ghosting you" 6 months ago have to do with ANYTHING Ive said here? If Im not mistaken, and Im not, this now marks the FOURTH TIME you have brought this out in the open. The first time you brought it to my attention, I sincerely apologized to you for it, yet here we are.... Let me ONCE AGAIN EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED> It was NOT an intentional GHOST on my behalf. Your phone number, and another persons phone number were similar. I honestly thought I was talking to one person, when apparently I was talking to two different people. It was a mistake, GET OVER IT for Gods sake. What on earth does that even have to do with this? Not a damn thing. Get over it.

Hmmm...I wonder where my apology is?
Seriously, as mentioned by saustin, your post says "and a whole lot more," with no mention of not doing it. Perhaps the client(s) were just trying to clarify. I have told providers that I see on a regular basis that I know they do not offer but that it appears you do by not saying you don't. They then go back and change their post. Be emphatic in your post and don't offer it. Then once you are comfortable with a client and it comes up either offer or decline, if you offer, tell them not to mention in the review. To go through this whole exercise simply is a bad look.