Thread: Good looking new girl but!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) Frankieboy's Avatar

Good looking new girl but!!!!!

Wanted to see her but she said cbj no bbbj what a shame cute new girl, most likely very limited and alot of rules , if anyone sees her please review !! Maybe list crawler?

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankieboy View Post
    Wanted to see her but she said cbj no bbbj what a shame cute new girl, most likely very limited and alot of rules , if anyone sees her please review !! Maybe list crawler?
    She looks like a beautiful young lady that has RULES..😊

There are a lot of ladies that are CBJ... It was so thoughtful of you to create a ThreAD for the lass, illuminating an item that is sure to garner a lot of conflicting attention towards this particular young lady...but, that is sort of what you intended right?

Boundaries... Let's all have fun and welcome everyone to the playground and allow them to play at the level that makes them comfortable....

Remember, we want the new girls to stick around...or, at least I do...😉

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    She looks like a beautiful young lady that has RULES..��

There are a lot of ladies that are CBJ... It was so thoughtful of you to create a ThreAD for the lass, illuminating an item that is sure to garner a lot of conflicting attention towards this particular young lady...but, that is sort of what you intended right?

Boundaries... Let's all have fun and welcome everyone to the playground and allow them to play at the level that makes them comfortable....

Remember, we want the new girls to stick around...or, at least I do...��
    Thank you for saying this. If a lady is not your cup of tea just move on as there are other lady's out there. We are all here for one reason or another. Be safe and have fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asimpleman View Post
    Thank you for saying this. If a lady is not your cup of tea just move on as there are other lady's out there. We are all here for one reason or another. Be safe and have fun.
    Agreed. There’s no encounter to discuss, just a preference for a service the lady plainly doesn’t provide. Why point out the obvious? It’s not like you are going to change her mind.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks OP for providing information not available elsewhere to help other mongers make informed choices.

Quote Originally Posted by saustin View Post
    Thanks OP for providing information not available elsewhere to help other mongers make informed choices.
    Hmm..

Her welcome wagon thread is still open so, he could have posted this there... But, ok... 🤭

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ager-to-please

But, oh yes... Let's make those informed choices about WELCOMING new members to the playground...🤦*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by Asimpleman View Post
    She looks like a beautiful young lady doesn't she? It is hard for them in the beginning...

I have a good friend that used to be in this world and she was great at what she did and she was CBJ.. Now, she had a lower price point, was drop dead gorgeous and was always on time and I watched guys bash the hell out of her because of this...

It always amazed me because she was young, beautiful, no GPS, she was open about the CBJ AND she had lower prices because she was not gfe... And she did like what she did...she just had limits..

She made up for it by always having tons of outfits, doing a lot of foot fetish work, being punctual as hell and in general being a great sport in bed... So, I get why men get mad if a lady lies about it but again... When a lady is NEW...they need to start at their comfort level...

Once, they start to explore...they might open up their menu...

In the beginning...I was just gfe and BDSM and I evolved into pse, orgies, fbsm etc... So, just as we grow mentally and physically...we also grow sexually if we give people time....

I don't jump my new male clients and throw them hard core into some of the things that I have done because it might give them a heart attack... I try to ease them into the naughtiness that is our glorious little world you know?

I just say...let's give the people some time to go at their own pace and stop being so darn pushy and judgy...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Agreed. There?s no encounter to discuss, just a preference for a service the lady plainly doesn?t provide. Why point out the obvious? It?s not like you are going to change her mind.
    That was a very kind thing of you to say...❤️

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Lol so i post on here strictly for monger information only SLAVE. Some cant read between the lines and since i was on ECCIE for many and over 100 reviews i do, the majority of posters that say BBJ is not bbbj and many come from list crawler and we all know what a shit show that is. Yes she can make her owns rules absolutely but we also need to have all the information upfront to make the choice.. Just as if a provider was BSC i would want to know . Also this is not an alert just a comment post thank you very much .

Lol so i post on here strictly for monger information only SLAVE. Some cant read between the lines and since i was on ECCIE for many and over 100 reviews i do, the majority of posters that say BBJ is not bbbj and many come from list crawler and we all know what a shit show that is. Yes she can make her owns rules absolutely but we also need to have all the information upfront to make the choice.. Just as if a provider was BSC i would want to know . Also this is not an alert just a comment post thank you very much .
    Hmmm...

Are you are having mood issues this morning? Or, did your caps button BREAK because you could not think up an intelligent response for why you did not put this information in the correct spot...WELCOME WAGON... So, you decided to put my name in CAPS?🤦*♀️

I'll play...

No one needs to READ between the LINES..this isn't WWII.. The lovely lass has a simple menu item that YOU...DO NOT LIKE...(See...I can use the caps button as well... Like that? 🤗

This is not a STRICTLY MONGER SECTION.. I love this so much... Now, I am going to let you borrow my apron and I am going to put you back in the kitchen for a moment...Now, this is NOT the 1950's and all women, races and the entire LGBTQ community get to post here...are we having fun yet? Sooo..if we ALL want to put a CONDOM on your particular penis.and participate in consensual CBJ...then we can..😈

Now, as far as your resume on Eccie, under a DIFFERENT HANDLE that you are hiding... I am not impressed...🙃

The number of times that you have put your DICK in a woman is completely irrelevant to the amount of times that you and other men will try to use a COED FORUM to try and COERCE NEW ladies to do activities that they do not want to do...🍪🥛

BSC only applies to the hobbiest, that whines because he is butt hurt because he thinks that a woman who offers CBJ, is worthy of an ALERT IN COED so, please do not try to throw in a site like LIST CRAWLER that SCRUBS other sites and steals ladies profiles etc...that is NOT OUR PROBLEM..😉

Let's talk about the REAL REASON that YOU do not want to POST in WELCOME WAGON? Whatever the reason, remember, I do not hide behind new handles, ladies locker room, mandles etc... So, the CORRECT place to discuss a ladies activities was the welcome wagon, while it was open, and you could have done it politely. The next place was on her reviews or in ML. OH wait... You do not have ML ACCESS... Not my concern...

However, The minute you decide to do it in COED then it become a COMMUNITY PROBLEM and not A MONGER PROBLEM... 😉❤️

See... People helping people...💋

About time to shut this down?

Girl posted in ww and does cbj (a hush falls over crowd with the occasional oooooooh) Odd to post in coed but coed is pretty much a catch all. Doing cbj is requested by some mongers and shunned by others. Different strokes. SG scolds pretty much every body for posting criticism. Fine, this is permitted.

But now we have reached the: This thread is brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department. I really think there is nothing left to add.

Sure, I could just skip over this thread. But each time I see a post by SG, I have to check. She may be leaving me a coded msg about satisfying my fantasies. (Or maybe Italia, or any number of other providers)
    Last edited by dodger; 05-14-2024 at 11:50 AM. Reason: fed up with punctuations
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    But now we have reached the: This thread is brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.
    Love the MP riff!

From WW forum: "...ask and obtain answers to any question, and suffer no flames.." Much ado about nothing could have been avoided had the newcomer proactively shared her preferences.
    Last edited by saustin; 05-14-2024 at 12:38 PM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    OP et al,

thanks for engendering some decent (?) discussion.

It is, they are, threads and discussions such as these here and elsewhere that cause management some pause. And glad I am that this thread is not playing out in the Welcome Wagons.

As several well established ladies have noted above, the dozens of ladies new to our hobby community (hundreds and hundreds*** in 2024 so far!) should be welcomed appropriately for having the courage to join our hobbying community and for offering their companionship to gentlemen who want to enjoy their interest.

As noted, the rules herein demand respect and prohibit bullying

https://home.ourhome2.net/faq.php?fa...#faq_community

Happy Hobbying!

= = = = =

*** imo, many of those hundred and hundreds of newly joined female profiles don't "convert" to verified status due to the lack of a warm and respectful welcoming. But WTF do I know!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

On a side note..

If you had GONE to see the Lass and she had been advertising :

BBBJ for "2 apples" (hypothetical fruit salad)

Then you got there and she said :

CBJ is "2 apples" (hypothetical fruit salad)

BBBJ "2 apples & 1 lemon" (ho ho math)

Then, this is definitely alert worthy, to me... Because, it seems disingenuous and not fair to all of the ladies that are fair in their ads and the nice guys that are counting on that... And, I feel bad for TEAM TWINKIE at that point.. (I'm missing sugars right now so, no one get offended by the Hostess pastries fantasies right now...lol 😂)

So, now, our poor monger didn't get the BJ that he wanted, slave never gets sugar again and the poor baby ho has a negative thread in coed... Sigh... I'll need lots of cuddles from my new puppy after that...sad times...but, these things happen..

Group hug...😞

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    I'm just scrolling and reading and find this post and I was disgusted, I'd say the post should be taken down because it's disgusting but leave it and allow the ladies "ALL NEW AND OLD" to see the disgust for themselves and decide to see this human or not (OP).

SG and I hardly or never agree but the Lady is on point with everything she said, if someone doesn't agree with someone's preferences then move the fuck on and no need to blast them for it.
    There are a few things I don't like to do that some have asked me to do and I'm not creating post exposing them for their likes or dislikes. I just CHOSE to not meet with them again, steer clear.
    Just as stated above in one of SG's post, I too will only offer cbj to new men or if a lady gets a whiff of you down below that's uncomfortable for me guess what's getting wrapped.

The post is disgusting and belittling to the Lady being discussed and she's NEW!!!

Without concern for what she's going thru already, OP decides to ruin her rep and slander her for being SAFE!!

DISGUSTING OF YOU!

Stay and Play SAFE xoxo Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925