Thread: GREEK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
    It's easy to blame guys for asking for things not on an advertised menu, but the guys are not really to blame for this, and neither are the ladies. The one to blame is In N Out Burgers and all of their secret menu options that have conditioned us to ask for things we do not see in writing. Think about it. That burger chain has been doing these secret menu items for 75 years! No wonder my generation and those preceding it are conditioned to ask for things that are not advertised. I'm ready to start a campaign to tell In N Out Burgers, and any other joint out there, to refrain from offering secret menu items as it is really taking a toll on us in the hobby.
    Sigh...

Bear in the woods... Most females nowadays would rather have a bear in the campground then a man... I am betting that the BEAR would not argue there is a secret menu or push boundaries... Think what you are saying for a minute and think of the value that you have for your body... How many times should you have to say NO in order to be heard?

Sexxxy Jess has put in her sig line that she DOES NOT want to participate in this activity so yes, we can blame guys for pushing boundaries... No means no...

We want to have fun in this world, just as much as you guys do and when we have to keep repeating ourselves over and over, it makes us feel uncomfortable... And frankly, let's be honest, do you think the IOP is going to be as good if the lass, or any lass, is worried that once she is in a vulnerable position and you might flip the switch...go from A TO B...without her consent?

If a guy can't take NO VERBALLY then many times he will not in person... Once, you are naked,
    It is not that hard to force someone into GREEK and say that "OOOPS, I SLIPPED... But, I was IN & OUT..."🤦*♀️ 🤨

And if, the girl calls the guy out it becomes a HE SAID SHE SAID... And a lot of girls are just not going to post about it...

SOOOOO YEAH... Let's just stick with FOLLOWING HER RULES... NO MEANS NO...

I can easily point to numerous reviews where guys say to shut her up by RAM A DICK IN HER MOUTH AND SHUT HER UP...

I like to read those comments...it is really helpful for me to screen which men are safe to see...but, I read really fast but, should I have to? Why not just be nice to the ladies..
    If you want a GFE lady....See one
    If you want a PSE lady...see one
    If you want a massage gal...see one of those...
    And if they do all 3, or more, that is even better, but go at their pace, let's just not scare them off, especially not the new ladies...or the young ones, who are just learning...

But DO NOT force a gal to do something that she isn't comfortable with...let her grow into our world so, that she learns to like different things...or wants to try new things on her own time frame...that is what happened with me...kind and loving experienced hobbyists slowly helped me, when I started asking about different things..it will make all the difference in the world with our new young ladies... and we want these beautiful new ladies to stick around...❤️🤗
    Last edited by Slave Guinevere; 05-01-2024 at 04:25 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Sigh...

Bear in the woods... Most females nowadays would rather have a bear in the campground then a man... I am betting that the BEAR would not argue there is a secret menu or push boundaries... Think what you are saying for a minute and think of the value that you have for your body... How many times should you have to say NO in order to be heard?

... But, I was IN & OUT..."🤦*♀️ 🤨
    LOL I'll admit that I need to keep my day job and stop trying to write comedy as a living. I don't know what in my post makes you think I was serious about being conditioned by In N Out Burgers to ask for secret menu items that is causing problems in the hobby, but I guess art is in the eye of the beholder. I'll call my Master Class to see about getting a refund cuz I ain't making no one laugh!

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    LOL I'll admit that I need to keep my day job and stop trying to write comedy as a living. I don't know what in my post makes you think I was serious about being conditioned by In N Out Burgers to ask for secret menu items that is causing problems in the hobby, but I guess art is in the eye of the beholder. I'll call my Master Class to see about getting a refund cuz I ain't making no one laugh!
    Probably because unfortunately there are folks that are dumb enough to think that way and have every excuse in the book to defend their actions rather than take responsibility for them.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Thank you for the rewrite of my words to service your own agenda... I'll have fun with that later.. Did you really think that my post was just in response to your singular post on this thread? Really? Shortsighted of you...Go check your post to Kelly Kiss, in a separate thread, where you tell her that she needs to OPEN her MENU, and then she will be WELCOME in Austin... I mean, how dare ANOTHER woman have BOUNDARIES... That damn SECRET MENU again isn't it? Lol

We get it.. Trust me...we do... Our safety, our comfort level is of miniscule concern to the thicke humor that you are laying on me today...so much so, that an entire chain of Asian restaurants decided to create the 4B menu... It's going over QUITE WELL...

And in some American eateries have gone all 4D and decided to take it out on the lower end of the FOOD chain... So please, continue too rewrite my words to suit your own needs and say it is "just a joke"...🥸

Now, I believe that I will bend over and GLADLY take it up the TUCKUS because I LIKE IT...I won't even need to get my typewriter out from the tortured hooters department...grab a few cups of coffee...chocolate bars..and i hope that you have a wonderful day..😊

Here was my original post and not your redacted one :

"Sigh...

Sexxxy Jess has put in her sig line that she DOES NOT want to participate in this activity so yes, we can blame guys for pushing boundaries... No means no...

We want to have fun in this world, just as much as you guys do and when we have to keep repeating ourselves over and over, it makes us feel uncomfortable... And frankly, let's be honest, do you think the IOP is going to be as good if the lass, or any lass, is worried that once she is in a vulnerable position and you might flip the switch...go from A TO B...without her consent?

If a guy can't take NO VERBALLY then many times he will not in person... Once, you are naked,
    It is not that hard to force someone into GREEK and say that "OOOPS, I SLIPPED... But, I was IN & OUT..."🤦*♀️ 🤨

And if, the girl calls the guy out it becomes a HE SAID SHE SAID... And a lot of girls are just not going to post about it...

I can easily point to numerous reviews where guys say to shut her up by RAM A DICK IN HER MOUTH AND SHUT HER UP...

I like to read those comments...it is really helpful for me to screen which men are safe to see...but, I read really fast but, should I have to? Why not just be nice to the ladies..
    And if they do all 3, or more, that is even better, but go at their pace, let's just not scare them off, especially not the new ladies...or the young ones, who are just learning...

But DO NOT force a gal to do something that she isn't comfortable with...let her grow into our world so, that she learns to like different things...or wants to try new things on her own time frame...that is what happened with me...kind and loving experienced hobbyists slowly helped me, when I started asking about different things..it will make all the difference in the world with our new young ladies... and we want these beautiful new ladies to stick around...❤️🤗

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for the rewrite of my words to service your own agenda... I'll have fun with that later.. Did you really think that my post was just in response to your singular post on this thread? Really? Shortsighted of you...Go check your post to Kelly Kiss, in a separate thread, where you tell her that she needs to OPEN her MENU, and then she will be WELCOME in Austin... I mean, how dare ANOTHER woman have BOUNDARIES... That damn SECRET MENU again isn't it? Lol

We get it.. Trust me...we do... Our safety, our comfort level is of miniscule concern to the thicke humor that you are laying on me today...so much so, that an entire chain of Asian restaurants decided to create the 4B menu... It's going over QUITE WELL...

And in some American eateries have gone all 4D and decided to take it out on the lower end of the FOOD chain... So please, continue too rewrite my words to suit your own needs and say it is "just a joke"...��

Now, I believe that I will bend over and GLADLY take it up the TUCKUS because I LIKE IT...I won't even need to get my typewriter out from the tortured hooters department...grab a few cups of coffee...chocolate bars..and i hope that you have a wonderful day..��

Here was my original post and not your redacted one :

"Sigh...

It is not that hard to force someone into GREEK and say that "OOOPS, I SLIPPED... But, I was IN & OUT..."��*♀️ ��

But DO NOT force a gal to do something that she isn't comfortable with...let her grow into our world so, that she learns to like different things...or wants to try new things on her own time frame...that is what happened with me...kind and loving experienced hobbyists slowly helped me, when I started asking about different things..it will make all the difference in the world with our new young ladies... and we want these beautiful new ladies to stick around...❤️��
    My post was simply a (failed) attempt of bringing levity to this conversation with hopes of breaking up the pace of arguments from spiraling out of control. I'm sorry it was seen by you or anyone else as inappropriate or disrespectful. Believe me, it wasn't. I appreciate all you do for us in this community.
    Last edited by Sir Hardin Thicke; 05-08-2024 at 01:08 PM.

My post was simply a (failed) attempt of bringing levity to this conversation with hopes of breaking up the pace of arguments from spiraling out of control. I'm sorry it was seen by you or anyone else as inappropriate or disrespectful. Believe me, it wasn't. I appreciate all you do for us in this community.
    You know Sweetheart..

I apologize for being grumpy the other day Sweetheart..

I started a new treatment for an autoimmune disorder that I have developed,the other day, and I experienced a great deal of physical pain after the treatment and I should not have posted or even been on the boards. After, I posted, I logged off and just slept for 3 days.

The good news is...these meds are great at putting the issues into remission, I've just been making friends with the new medicinal profile...getting used to a new diet, meds, side effects, etc...
    and I apologize that I took that out on you love.... You are a sweet man and I really do want everyone to enjoy the board as much as I do... I was having a bad day and I should not have taken my ill humor out on on you..

I do hope that you can forgive me...I am feeling better today and I am in much less pain... Like you, I would much rather laugh and play on the board... Thank you for all that you bring to the board and for putting up with my grumpy old ass...🤗

Your apologetic slave,

Guinevere 😢

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You know Sweetheart..

I apologize for being grumpy the other day Sweetheart..

I started a new treatment for an autoimmune disorder that I have developed,the other day, and I experienced a great deal of physical pain after the treatment and I should not have posted or even been on the boards. After, I posted, I logged off and just slept for 3 days.

The good news is...these meds are great at putting the issues into remission, I've just been making friends with the new medicinal profile...getting used to a new diet, meds, side effects, etc...
    and I apologize that I took that out on you love.... You are a sweet man and I really do want everyone to enjoy the board as much as I do... I was having a bad day and I should not have taken my ill humor out on on you..

I do hope that you can forgive me...I am feeling better today and I am in much less pain... Like you, I would much rather laugh and play on the board... Thank you for all that you bring to the board and for putting up with my grumpy old ass...🤗

Your apologetic slave,

Guinevere 😢
    Of course I forgive you! And I hope the new meds start to help you feel better.

Of course I forgive you! And I hope the new meds start to help you feel better.
    Thank you Sweetheart 😘

I appreciate that very much... It is helping very much...

They had already put me on a special diet to see if that would help to correct the issues and it definitely helps but the meds are just necessary...

I just didn't want to add on any new ones... But, I am perkier and it will just be a learning curve for a bit but isn't that life in general?🤗